Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will women's 145 exist after Nunes retires?
This poll is closed.
Yes, its wealth of talent makes it indispensible and unstoppable 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
Dominant champion, good for her to go out on her own terms. Hope she can enjoy retirement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Her destruction of Ronda Rousey still stands out to me. The Holm loss for Rousey was a shock but you could kind of argue that maybe Rousey had gotten complacent. Watching Nunes obliterate Rousey upon her return really, really, really showcased that Nunes was just a level above everybody else, and her destruction of Cris Cyborg was just the icing on the cake.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm still watching and this is so much fun, look at her

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Babby dancing in the Octagon :3:

sausage king of Chicago
Jun 13, 2001
this is pretty adorable. best retirement ever

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Her destruction of Ronda Rousey still stands out to me. The Holm loss for Rousey was a shock but you could kind of argue that maybe Rousey had gotten complacent. Watching Nunes obliterate Rousey upon her return really, really, really showcased that Nunes was just a level above everybody else, and her destruction of Cris Cyborg was just the icing on the cake.

the bar i was in for the rousey fight was amazing because everyone was just stunned silent when nunes finished her while me and my buds are losin our minds

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/VenezuelanVixen/status/1667760913120722944?t=

The rock shut up bitch . gif

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
lmfao that tweet's gonna be gone by tomorrow night

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE1IjjTy8N0&t=393s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4wkBuFpoPs

"Now it's real" :kiss:

Enjoy retirement Nunes, you more than loving earned it. :cheers:

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

i'll never forget watching this one live, just a legendary moment in the sport. hope she enjoys retirement, wasn't poo poo else for her to do anyways

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

just absolutely absurd

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

amazing career, congrats to her and I hope she enjoys her retirement of not getting punched in the head anymore