Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:ducksiren: WARNING :ducksiren:

this thread might get gross but I reckon that is the nature of feet. keep it classy byob

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I'll start :dbuddy:

my dogs are in the foreground b/c they are barking, but also because they're wide like a ducks feet.

I'll never get accepted as a military killing machine but I can swim like a duck. got that zinger from my dad. that's a good go to when somebody asks about our hosed up feet

Areola Grande

these Clark's™ XXX wide size 12 banker shoes are my favorite even though I'm only a size eleven.me feet are so wide I have to buy super long banker/clown shoes over which I often trip like a drunkard at work

the heel is pillowed but being leather they don't breathe much. meant for slipping on and off regularly like a yogurt eating exec

Areola Grande

also my feet are tall. like there's a hump on top. picture a foot camel. my point is nothing rlly fits my weird feet and what I probably need is a master cobbler

:ferrari:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Jun 11, 2023

Areola Grande

enough about me let's hear you are foot woes the yob :)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
There's like 6 different types of foot including an international foot, a metric foot, and two different survey foots, and nobody ever specifies which one they're using, so converting between units is a total crapshoot. We should standardize distance in Smoots to avoid confusion.

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

There's like 6 different types of foot including an international foot, a metric foot, and two different survey foots, and nobody ever specifies which one they're using, so converting between units is a total crapshoot. We should standardize distance in Smoots to avoid confusion.

lol great joke but for real let's see those milky pinky toes :stalker:

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

i only post about my "foot problems" on a subscription-based service to all my loyal fans that call me things like "princess"

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

i only post about my "foot problems" on a subscription-based service to all my loyal fans that call me things like "princess"

Oh, uh, I've never heard of such a thing, ha ha ha ha
*quickly hides private browser window*

Buttchocks

*reveals cloven hoofs*

Machai

The only problem with my foot is that I keep having to put it up your rear end.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i got a fricken bunion in my littlest piggy

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

Dr. Honked posted:

i got a fricken bunion in my littlest piggy

u need wider shoes :haibrow:

:romo: we all do

Buttchocks

Areola Grande posted:

My shoes have open sides, which means the whole world is an extension of my shoe. All of you, all life in the universe, lives inside my shoes.

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

most of my footwear fits fine and my feet are alright.

good luck tho

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

ive got pretty narrow feet with real high arches and so my heels hurt alot and its hard to find comfy shoes sometimes. also my feet are slightly different sizes and the arch on one is higher than the other so i cant find pull-on boots that fit

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My feet have grown from a size 13 to a size 14 and soon I will not be able to buy shoes anymore

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

i'm just kidding with this. in reality i look exactly like how i do in my avatar so my feet are like, cartoon blobs

Areola Grande

Machai posted:

The only problem with my foot is that I keep having to put it up your rear end.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3uNm6hltpQ

Ass-penny

found a picture of the op

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

found a picture of the op

:blush: guilty haha :sweatdrop:

you'd be surprised how few ppl didn't stop for my very visible boulder sign. this country has changed smh

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
the right side of my right foot just hurts sometimes, not like a soreness from walking, just sometimes pain there appears and is there for a bit and goes away and rubbing it doesn't seem to do much but i do it anyway and it feels good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

teemolover42069 posted:

the right side of my right foot just hurts sometimes, not like a soreness from walking, just sometimes pain there appears and is there for a bit and goes away and rubbing it doesn't seem to do much but i do it anyway and it feels good.

them shoes is too drat narrow. telling u

Buttchocks

Late at night, my feet try to strangle me in my sleep. So far they have been unsuccessful because they can't really grip well.

treasure bear

it brings me no pleasure to report that this is the 5th time forums poster Areola Grande has concocted a thread designed to get people to post feet and feet adjacent pics in the last year

they said to me "the stinkier the better" while this was in confidence i feel it's necessary to share this

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I got a poo poo ton of metal in one of my ankles and now some high top shoes dont fit right and i have weird nerve pain/numbness on the inside of that foot.

Also i cant bend the pinky toe on the other foot, drat things never worked for some reason and nobody is willing to give me a drat refund on it.

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm not sure what to do with this foot of turgid throbbing meat

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
put it in a bun maybe

Areola Grande

treasure bear posted:

it brings me no pleasure to report that this is the 5th time forums poster Areola Grande has concocted a thread designed to get people to post feet and feet adjacent pics in the last year

they said to me "the stinkier the better" while this was in confidence i feel it's necessary to share this

:pervert: post them tootsies already

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
dry

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I gotta big toenail that's trying to become ingrown and it really hurts sometimes like when I walk or touch the inside of my work boot with my toe

Nail and tooth stuff makes me cringe harder than anything and I hate dealing with it so I'm just gonna hope that it goes away on its own cause there's no way I could let anyone else mess with it

Like yes, give me the super long q-tip and weird knifey thing lemme go at it myself but don't touch me

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

big black turnout

Ever since they found out who my master/parental figure is, they've been trying to find and kill us in addition to kidnapping our reporter friend

Areola Grande

Sarah Cenia posted:

I gotta big toenail that's trying to become ingrown and it really hurts sometimes like when I walk or touch the inside of my work boot with my toe

soak you are foot in warm water and epsom salts. do this daily until ur toe is better

then post pics :sickos:

that's how I fixed mine :eng101:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

D'ya ever just have an itch on the middle of the bottom of your foot and scratching it doesn't help and you just have to wait for it to go away? What the hell is that?

Stoner Sloth

big black turnout posted:

Ever since they found out who my master/parental figure is, they've been trying to find and kill us in addition to kidnapping our reporter friend

lol

Goons Are Gifts

my feet are huge I can't find shoes for them

I tried it everywhere even an actual boat doesn't fit help

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

D'ya ever just have an itch on the middle of the bottom of your foot and scratching it doesn't help and you just have to wait for it to go away? What the hell is that?

The devil torturing you before it's his turn to do so is what that is!!!

Areola Grande

my subway "footlong" was eleven inches at best after having been toasted. never again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

I have an effed up lil toe that my siblings dubbed "The Cat's Claw"