Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I removed the insoles from the new pair on the right and stacked em with these blue store bought insoles on the left. double insoles tomorrow pls don't blow up my PMs over this

literal trip report incoming

:knope:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

I only got two :(

Billa

The Emperor protects.
I think the only thing that works well in my body are my feet. I don't have foot problems!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Oh no! I spilled marmalade all over my foot. All that sweet, sticky marmalade with chunks of orange peel are dripping between my toes. And I'm currently stuck in the dryer, so I can't clean it up! Good thing I can still post somehow. Help me, Stepforums!

FutonForensic

Buttchocks posted:

Oh no! I spilled marmalade all over my foot. All that sweet, sticky marmalade with chunks of orange peel are dripping between my toes. And I'm currently stuck in the dryer, so I can't clean it up! Good thing I can still post somehow. Help me, Stepforums!

if it was jam, I could've helped you. I'm sorry.

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
my partner said I have feet so flat they look like big paddles :smithfrog:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Feet are icky and I refuse to acknowledge them. Sorry OP, call me when you make a hand post instead.

Areola Grande

compression socks. ur looking at a certified psycho hose beast

Scuba Trooper

wide foot haver checkin in. i gave up on cool shoes and have fully submitted to skechers

also my heel is weird so boots are always a big pain in the rear end to put on

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

compression socks. ur looking at a certified psycho hose beast

xbox series s plus game pass ftw

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

bowl in front of the tv ftw

Tea Party Crasher

I don't have enough of them. Imagine the things I could do with three, four, heck even 5 feet

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I don’t like that people fetishize them

Finger Prince

I got 99 problems but a foot ain't one.

baka of lathspell

uh so my toenails are like hosed and i have to gouge out poo poo to cut them. one of my toenails seems permanently purple

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
The bottom of my heels always end up as like hardened stone armor and I really need like a pumice stone or something.

I am a patient they.

alexandriao

One time i had foot problems (hyperkeratosis) and i was talking about it with a girl who does barefoot parkour and ended up posting her pics of my feet. she made a cool little foot care video for me to help point me in the right direction and sent me some links to creams and stuff

i dont have the energy to keep my feet fully cared for yet but i try !!!!

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Rex Meteorite
I’m flat footed and I have terrible pain that radiates from my feet through my legs. I’ve tried various inserts but nothing. Still a lot of pain.

Ups to Saoshyant for the sig image

Machai

Rex Meteorite posted:

I’m flat footed and I have terrible pain that radiates from my feet through my legs. I’ve tried various inserts but nothing. Still a lot of pain.

Should have made a rogue.

Areola Grande

i've got the gout :negative:

tips and tricks are welcome

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
My toes are weirdly shaped. But so are my fingers so maybe it's some kinda mutation.

I am a patient they.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Areola Grande posted:

wear a suit with a stovepipe hat and a cane

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

wear a suit with a stovepipe hat and a cane

idgi but :wotwot: 2 u

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
i got them hobbit feet

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
my mother in law has webbed toes. my 6 year old noticed this while we were at the zoo, looking at the walrus exhibit. he loudly shouted "nana, you have webbed feet? that means you're a walrus!"

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

I guess I'm a supplements dude now :romo:

it's helping a bunch :dbuddy:

cruft

My right foot big toe is numb on the outside. It could be about four different things, all of them pretty unlikely given that the rest of my body is holding up pretty well.

The most likely cause is a B-12 deficiency (common in vegans). But I've been taking B-12 for years, and blood work from a couple weeks ago looks like I'm fine there.

I'm worried that my co-workers will find out and start calling me names like Mr Numb-Toe :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Quadramind posted:

I have an effed up lil toe that my siblings dubbed "The Cat's Claw"

When we went on our annual holiday to the caravan park, my siblings and I slept in "The Chalet", which was really just a regular garden shed with two single beds. The four of us slept top to toe.

My brother was always afraid of getting raked with The Cat's Claw.