Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

i would take your avatar on a date

does that count.

i dunno they look cute.

SRQ fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jun 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

SRQ posted:

i would take your avatar on a date

does that count.

i dunno they look cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU

So that's a yes. I can't really speak for my avatar but maybe they'll call you.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Not very

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

But barely

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I just assume if you aren't blocking me you must think I am the best thing ever. Which makes sense because that's reality but some people choose to avoid reality. I blame tiktok.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I just assume if you aren't blocking me you must think I am the best thing ever. Which makes sense because that's reality but some people choose to avoid reality. I blame tiktok.

Blocking is for cowards.

Are you brave enough for rehab?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Best dollar store Wizard Master in GBS.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
"Great" is reserved for conquering the Mediterranean or being King of the Rus, so that's a lot.

Still, you're like, .8 of a "Great" so... like a "Grea"

Which isn't bad. But you haven't taken Babylon yet so I can't give you the 100%

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
gently caress... you're so good... I'm almost there... let me just give you a little, a little... *SNIIIIIFFF* OOOH YEAH so RIPE, MMM-MMM! I can't believe you haven't showered for a month!! You know what daddy likes, dontcha?

Ooh, what's that? You're covering yourself in mustard? Just squirting it into your armpits and flapping your arms about? You call it the Spicy Slop Surprise and do it every day just for fun? No wonder your parents disowned you and left you in that dumpster! That's what I love about you, you're just so aware of your self worth! There isn't any and you LOVE IT!

You're art, that's what you are. You extend your, your, your... pure trashiness, I guess, your complete and utter lack of self respect, and you put it into your everything. Look at your posts! Your threads! They're just so rotten and you don't care, you filthy little bird! Oh! Oh that's it!!! I'm there!! I'm THEEEERREEEEE

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

drat getting up there bro. You got some stiff competition at the top tho

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol your more hated than three olives

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

So for some reason when I saw your post a few days ago, I thought “neat! That’s like the same name like that old Fallout fan site full of Russians unable to move on from the 2d days” but then I remembered that was “No Mutants Allowed” and not “Duck and Cover” so that’s the best I can do :shrug:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

eh.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Duck and Cover posted:

People always say I crave attention, and so I made that thread to prove all the haters wrong! I figure who is going to post in this thread if they have to tell me I'm great? Nobody this is a thread for nobody to post in. Well I'll still post because I like to post for the sake of posting.

I think you post too many poo poo threads.

Like I get it. We want to be funny and/or interesting EVERY loving POST.

I don't hate you, but I don't particularly like you.

Be more good.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
You loving suck OP

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Blow posted:

Be more good.

Truth bombs going off like it's the 4th of July

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Saalkin posted:

Truth bombs going off like it's the 4th of July

See? I like you.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Blow posted:

Be more good.

Blasphemy isn't a good look.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

People always say I crave attention, and so I made that thread to prove all the haters wrong! I figure who is going to post in this thread if they have to tell me I'm great? Nobody this is a thread for nobody to post in. Well I'll still post because I like to post for the sake of posting.

Being the 11th most ignored goon in GBS is an achievement, and I unironically congratulate you on it.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/stats.php?statid=6&t_forumid=273

Edit: Oops, the 25th all time most ignored goon in GBS, and 11th for number of threads started. Still impressive achievements (even with a lot of your threads sucking).

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jun 16, 2023

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Being the 11th most ignored goon in GBS is an achievement, and I unironically congratulate you on it.

Edit: Oops, the 25th all time most ignored goon in GBS, and 11th for number of threads started. Still impressive achievements (even with a lot of your threads sucking).

Just because you didn't understand the complex layered nature of my posts doesn't mean that they suck.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

BigBadSteve posted:

Jesus Christ,
Duck and Cover

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Venmo me

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

You're doing great champ

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
D&C is one of my top 100 favorite posters

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BigBadSteve posted:

gently caress yeah :hehe:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'd really like to see that pepper cannon again

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

I'd really like to see that pepper cannon again

$20, nudes $200.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Hello, Duck and Cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Great at being lame, maybe