Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Someone please re-open /r/somethingawful; I need to post goatse without the fear of a probe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

Chaos Motor posted:

honestly do not give a flying gently caress what you want to do with your genitals or who you want to do that with - you do you. I do not care to such an overwhelming extent I honestly don't want to hear about it. Some things are simply not to be advertised, and your opinions about your own wiener, or lack thereof, are usually in that group.

Are you my uncle that I avoid during the holidays?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

"you can be weird in private, I just don't want to see/hear about it" is the worst and most common take I see online and real life.

There is a giant loving cross dominating the hill country skyline near where I live, and guess what? I don't want to see that poo poo either. But, WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY and sometimes you have to abide poo poo you don't want.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

RIF is shutting down on the 30th. It stripped absolutely everything away and I love it. Sucks. Anyone else use it?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

Smugworth posted:

☝️☝️☝️

History (and current events) demonstrate time and time again: those that seek out positions of power and influence are the ones that should absolutely not have them.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

Primus - Gin And Juice (country version)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

I use reddit waaaaay less. Not zero, but maybe 30 minutes a day compared to the hours I'd spend on RIF. It was an incredibly well designed app, it's too bad it was designed to be reddit.

I replaced reddit with Slay The Spire so I can still get mad at my phone.