Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!
he could have been as useful to society as slavoj zizek!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

he should've learned to code

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!
ted was right that the left is a bunch of whiny homos

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Aglet56 posted:

what is your take on the unabomber? what was his deal? did the nyt and wapo do the right thing by publishing the manifesto at the threat of future bombings?

hes a reactionary moron and all the :razz: style of leftists that worship him are morons as well

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

leftists should worship more successful projects like the gonzalo movement

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

croup coughfield posted:

all in all, i think we're lucky kaczysnki became the bomber and zizek the philosopher, given zizek's military experience and dual-wielding capabilities.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Hatebag posted:

Well that's pretty fuckin stupid, then, because the one guy blew up a bunch of grad students, secretaries, and janitors while the other guy stopped a guy from blowing people up. If kaczysnki had been blowing up oil executives without killing bystanders you might have a point but he was just a piece of poo poo who wanted to kill people with mail bombs because he was a coward. The manifesto is just a bullshit excuse for why he got to murder people. May as well believe george zimmerman wanted to protect his neighborhood
Yeah his choice of targets was pretty terrible : all basically replaceable cogs in the system. The fact he felt the need to justify his crimes to the press like a serial villain or like he genuinely believed that capital holders would read it and think "oh no better stop destroying our environment before he kills more people" is pure ego. It's not a bad k/d rate for a lone mad man but yeah, it's more akin to randomly punching the wall because you are angry than a terrorist campaign of mass murder. Which should make us gov members happy because lol imagine you had to deal with a smarter/better at selecting target Una-bomber rather than random bomb Una-bomber. Even if his brother had no snitched on him, he would have killed what? 10-20 more people in forty years? How many people die from gun wounds each day in the US, again?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!
if you're not killing as many civilians as the sum total of mass shooters every year you're a bitch

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

if you're not killing as many civilians as the sum total of mass shooters every year you're a bitch
Nah, it has nothing to do with the number of dead. It should be pretty obvious that the people in charge don't really care how many of them die from whatever cause, so it's pure cruelty to kill normal people outside the circle of power, really.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the unabrower lol

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
RTS tutorial voice: "Gather more pubes!"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

guy who gets visited by the FBI because he left pubes at a truck stop while he was having anonymous gay sex and now has to explain the situation to two FBI agents and his wife

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!
pulling long hours in my workshop producing pube grenades

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Big UnaBopper, is that anything?

*telephone rings* HEEEELLLOOOOO, BABY - *EXPLOSION*

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

If only he had put his pube-gathering talents to greater use

Hey wait a minute wouldn't the pubes just get burnt up anyway? This story doesn't hold water, he just wanted pubes!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

croup coughfield posted:

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

he was a stupid bitch. rest in piss

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

croup coughfield posted:

could have been.? buddy. he was :twisted:

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug

Hatebag posted:

Well that's pretty fuckin stupid, then, because the one guy blew up a bunch of grad students, secretaries, and janitors while the other guy stopped a guy from blowing people up. If kaczysnki had been blowing up oil executives without killing bystanders you might have a point but he was just a piece of poo poo who wanted to kill people with mail bombs because he was a coward. The manifesto is just a bullshit excuse for why he got to murder people. May as well believe george zimmerman wanted to protect his neighborhood

I didn't say he shouldn't have stopped his brother, I said he shouldn't have had the pigs do it for him

Joss Laypeg
Oct 11, 2007
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on. - WSB
Here lies Ted, he never scored

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'm pretending to read through it now and I gotta say after just a few pages...not a good look yall

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!
alright so why dont YOU write a manifesto and force the media to publish it by mailing out bombs so we can see how perfect YOUR ideology is

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

big yikes my dude

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Regardless of what you think about the unabomber and manifesto as a whole, you have to admit "The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race" is a real banger of an opening sentence

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

croup coughfield posted:

alright so why dont YOU write a manifesto and force the media to publish it by mailing out bombs so we can see how perfect YOUR ideology is

In a spree of copycat bombings resembling those of ted kaczynski, it appears that a lone terrorist wants the world to know that twitch.tv is popping off

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Just a Moron posted:

Regardless of what you think about the unabomber and manifesto as a whole, you have to admit "The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race" is a real banger of an opening sentence

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576?lang=en

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!
i hope the new rotating ik pulverizes old dril tweet jokes

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
ted should have gone to that gender clinic appointment instead of having a psychotic break. Sad! she could have been Normal

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

A Gin Palace posted:

ted should have gone to that gender clinic appointment instead of having a psychotic break. Sad! she could have been Normal
unapoisoner

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!
just lol if you dont already have a manifesto prepared for The Big Day

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

croup coughfield posted:

i hope the new rotating ik pulverizes old dril tweet jokes

i will destroy my rear end if i am the ik

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

A Gin Palace posted:

That's right

She could have had an anime avatar and now... A life wasted

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

he coulda learned to play the guitar

tad kazynski

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

go for a stroll posted:

I didn't say he shouldn't have stopped his brother, I said he shouldn't have had the pigs do it for him

No, you said the brother was worse than ted which means you think calling the cops is worse than blowing a janitor's dick and balls off with a pube bomb. A controversial opinion, to be sure

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 96 days!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

i will destroy my rear end if i am the ik

go post a number then

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
So he wanted to stop industrial society but he used the tools of industrial society, how curious. What a hypocrite, should have mailed big rocks instead lol.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ted is one of those guys who recognizes some of the most glaringly obvious things about the wretched and exploitative nature of our society and instead of recognizing marx's analysis as correct he builds a dumb loving libertarian piss fantasy around it, but because he recognized some stuff guys somehow even dumber than ted think he "was right, actually". the good news is that this population of even dumber guys isnt huge and is mostly just idiots who got too high before listening to chapo and/or couldnt concentrate long enough to read the wiki page

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

ted was right that the left is a bunch of whiny homos

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hes a reactionary moron and all the :razz: style of leftists that worship him are morons as well

I made fun of him in another thread for trying to kill a random worm scientist instead of anyone important (the attempt failed and just injured a research assistant instead) and then some guy immediately appeared to defend Ted trying to murder this dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

ted is one of those guys who recognizes some of the most glaringly obvious things about the wretched and exploitative nature of our society and instead of recognizing marx's analysis as correct he builds a dumb loving libertarian piss fantasy around it, but because he recognized some stuff guys somehow even dumber than ted think he "was right, actually". the good news is that this population of even dumber guys isnt huge and is mostly just idiots who got too high before listening to chapo and/or couldnt concentrate long enough to read the wiki page

He hated these people so much and the rest of his life after going to jail was just entertaining nonstop pilgrimages from them for years and years

A hell of his own creation