Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

the sex ghost posted:

What are you doing while we wait for football to come back? Personally I'm going to watch the ashes and pretend last season didn't happen

I'm going to post "we weren't in the MLS at 35" and similar memes under every twitter post even vaguely related to football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Nuclear Spoon posted:

richarlison is going to score 25 goals next season

Good idea for next year's forum challenge

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

City did more financial crimes

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/man-city-uae-payments-premier-league-htg63m07r

quote:

A mystery figure from the United Arab Emirates paid Manchester City £30 million, a leaked report has revealed.

The Uefa report, produced in 2020 but never published, concludes that the two £15 million payments from 2012 and 2013 were made to cover sums that were supposed to have come from one of their main sponsors. The payments are expected to be part of the 115 alleged breaches of the Premier League’s financial rules that City were charged with in February.

The report has been obtained by the makers of a YouTube film about City’s finances. It comes only three weeks after City celebrated clinching the Treble by winning the Champions League for the first time in the club’s history.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Milan's got this one for me

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Have Arsenal not had a competent left back since Cashley? I'm really struggling to think of one. Tierney doesn't count because he misses 30 games a season.

Clichy

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

can’t wait for Emirates Sportswear company to be founded and coincidentally start sponsoring City for £300 million a year

This is their existing sponsorship setup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ozmunkeh posted:

I remember flying from Luton to, I think, Grenoble like 25 years ago to go skiing. We got there super early and the airport was basically closed. hosed up my neck from falling asleep on a table for a few hours so I hope they get relegated. Well that’s my Luton story. Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe. Hit that little bell to get notified, patreon link in the description.

Yeah I'd rather walk to a holiday then fly from Luton again.