Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Organ posted:

Same here. I don't know what to do with my hands.

Keep using them to type posts bro. I support you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

you don’t eben really have to type the posts you can just hack them together talk about the yankees post your favorite ice cream shout about giraffes really in any of the forums

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

sports balls games lmao can you imagine

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Now ball sports on the other hand…:balldo:

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

What if you start to post but forget that

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

covidstomper58 posted:

What if you start to post but forget that
That what why didn't you finish.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what in the

i found this thread on page 3. PAGE 3!!!

i’m not mad, i’m disappointed. i know what you’re capable of, i know your potential. this isn’t like you, this isn’t the lurkers i know.

ok, i’ve said what had to be said but let’s not dwell on it. dust yourself off and let’s see those posts, i know you still got it lurkers!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lurkers, rise!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
the sooner you embrace the philosophy of :justpost: as a lurker, the closer you are to reaching dead gay internet forum bodhi

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
There's a lot of non lurkers posting in this thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s called leading by example

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Just post to say you're still alive. Forkbanger? Everdraed? Therapy? Zeeiszae? Chickensuit? Gamequoter? Are you all out there?

Pouring some out (I'm still thirsty) for my fallen

Ilshur
Wren

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

DemonDarkhorse posted:

There's a lot of non lurkers posting in this thread

im sorry i missed the rule tht said only lurkers can post, "DemonDarkhorse"

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Charles Bukowski posted:

Just post to say you're still alive. Forkbanger? Everdraed? Therapy? Zeeiszae? Chickensuit? Gamequoter? Are you all out there?

Pouring some out (I'm still thirsty) for my fallen

Ilshur
Wren

Gamequoter showed up fairly recently, like in the last couple years or so. Maybe when Jeffrey bought the forums, or when Lowtax died? I don't remember exactly, but he was rightfully given a hero's welcome even if he didn't stick around.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Still waiting for Mr Water to post.

ShimmyGuy
Jan 12, 2008

One morning, Shimmy awoke to find he was a awesome shiny bug.
I take back the post I did earlier, I am a born again lurker. Absolve me from my posting past

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Ingenium posted:

I take back the post I did earlier, I am a born again lurker. Absolve me from my posting past

You were probated 13 years ago for "image leeching". There is no forgiveness for you.

Yellow Rhymer
Jun 17, 2003
I have nothing of value to offer

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ingenium post the images

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I post in the Wordle thread daily, but I'm threadbanned from the Australia GBS Chat thread.

The Australiana thread seems to tolerate me, but I still get told to "gently caress off Blow" when I post, which I suppose is blowback from the other thread.

I'm a bit scared to post sometimes.

ShimmyGuy
Jan 12, 2008

The Bramble posted:

You were probated 13 years ago for "image leeching". There is no forgiveness for you.

I would if I had in the 13 years learned how to properly post images. Instead I find it easier to leech off other people's jokes.

ShimmyGuy
Jan 12, 2008

You will find my greater sin is that I was posting in the LoL thread. Adolescent mistakes.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you have plat, just upload your images directly to this website, it's incredible what you can do on the internet these days

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

you have plat, just upload your images directly to this website, it's incredible what you can do on the internet these days

That hasn't worked on the mobile app for me for a while, and the max dimensions and file size are quite small for 2023. The imgur upload via the mobile app is the easiest way to do it by far.

I asked Astral about raising the file caps and iirc he said that could be looked at after "a bunch of poo poo" was done first. Maybe its more than just adjusting a few numbers, I dunno.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it works in the mobile app for me, i think it's called Safari

Xali
Feb 6, 2006

lunkin' da life

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Xali posted:

lunkin' da life

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

I’m posting in this lurker thread

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Xali posted:

lunkin' da life

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

GundamHealer posted:

I’m posting in this lurker thread

Wrong posting hole, foo

Dashiki, DON'T BE A MENACE TO SOUTH CENTRAL WHIKE DRINKING YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I have a big juicy brain, but I like to act like a lunk head. People are generally nicer?

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Hardawn posted:

Wrong posting hole, foo

Dashiki, DON'T BE A MENACE TO SOUTH CENTRAL WHIKE DRINKING YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD

Oh, lol. Lmao. I’m illiterate apparently.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Simultaneously lurking and posting.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

FIX SIGNS posted:

Simultaneously lurking and posting.

wow that’s like a whole new angle on the theory of relativity

a post can only exist as a post if they are relative to not-posts? or something?

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

There exist a multiplicity of overlapping realities where our embodied cognitive perceptual specificities foregrounds either lurking or posting.

Okage
Feb 14, 2003
I met Chickensuit at a Oklahoma goon meet thing near Tulsa. They were nice, as were all the goons that showed. One goon had just broken up with his g/f? he was sad.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
Does it count that I lurked from '02-'09, joined in '09, mostly lurked till '13, then forgot SA existed for 10 years, then read about the death of the inglorious Lowtax on Reddit, then recovered both my old yahoo and old SA account, bought my fiancee an account, and now no longer just lurk?

I mean, it took 21 years and like fiftybux overall.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Vile_Nihlist666 posted:

Does it count that I lurked from '02-'09, joined in '09, mostly lurked till '13, then forgot SA existed for 10 years, then read about the death of the inglorious Lowtax on Reddit, then recovered both my old yahoo and old SA account, bought my fiancee an account, and now no longer just lurk?

I mean, it took 21 years and like fiftybux overall.

thank you for your service :patriot:

yohhoo
Mar 12, 2007
OK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Im a poster im a winner things are gonna change I can feel it