Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

I am walking on eggshells in responding to you, as always, because you'll dissect every word and weaponize it if you possibly can.

Radical opinion, but maybe someone who does this and actively makes this place worse by being incredibly toxic and getting into frequent slapfights with people should just, not be allowed to stick around?

People have been complaining about Arivia's behaviour for a decade at this point.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Sep 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

dwarf74 posted:

I'd like to consider this particular topic closed and move on, except as it relates to moderation in general rather than one poster or incident in specific.
let us honor this request please, it is a good one, as satisfying and cathartic as it can feel to do otherwise

Can you please confirm that Arivia is actually banned from posting in TG? Otherwise the topic of the moderation team failing to act over this specific poster being toxic for years isn't actually resolved, because there's absolutely nothing stopping her from continuing to post here.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Sep 13, 2023

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

dwarf74 posted:

6ers are the best I can hand out, and that's goin super well. :ghost: I'm not a mod or admin. That's between them and her - or just her, I suppose.

Yes, sorry, the question was for Leperflesh but I did a lazy multi quote instead of embedding your quote inside his. :v:

e; vv

Leperflesh posted:

Yes, it's gone through. It's a forumban. I'm unhappy it came to this.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Sep 14, 2023

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

if someone is making the forum worse to read, get rid of them.

This, IMO. They can always just :10bux: back after they've had a chance to become a better person elsewhere.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Sep 14, 2023

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
We're not a Video Games subforum so we shouldn't have a tagline that references video games. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
You can also kill the gang tag thread sticky. Just link it from the rules post or the OP of this thread if you want people to be able to find it easily.