Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

havana good time with all your frog bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Start kissing the frogs one of them is bound to be a prince or at least a cool dude

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...
Buy each frog a SA account. Their fate shall be tied to their posting history.

:frogout:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I would say generally no but if it's an invasive species that your state says you're supposed to not encourage then you should probably do the needful in whatever way you feel is most humane but also then try to figure out what some native species likes and try to make sure they move in asap

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Eat the frogs

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...
Ask Reddit. They'll know!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I cant advocate for frog death, sorry

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I ain't one of them big-city frog doctors, but it seems like just buying a b.b. gun would be more humane than putting them in the fridge or spreading poison on their backs.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Why are invasive species a bad thing? What makes the locals all that special?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Its the usual anti immigration rhetoric from the americans. Literally suggesting to put hardworking cuban frogs on ICE, smdh!

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

Start kissing the frogs one of them is bound to be a prince or at least a cool dude

Is the OP a princess? Maybe they should have a little crown icon next to their name for situations like this.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I rent a house in Florida.

R.L. Stine posted:

the frogs are the least of your problems

ShimmyGuy
Jan 12, 2008

One morning, Shimmy awoke to find he was a awesome shiny bug.
froggedaboutit

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It's just a little state and science-sponsored genocide. Tthey even gave you directions on how to use the chemical weapons.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sell the rights to killing the frogs to poachers.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Post the frogs, OP.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Kill the frogs.

But only if you intend to use every part of them after. If you can't or won't commit to that, then it's wrong to kill them and maybe you should send them a sternly worded email instead.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lmao the little *pops* during his monologue

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Maybe the OP could become a quest-giver. Stand around at the front of your house and offer 20 gold coins plus a cloak to any adventurer that slays 12 frogs for you.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Get into falconry with a native bird and and let it kill them so you don't have to deal with the guilt

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Elian Frogzalez

send frogzalez back to cuba.

someone do the photoshop.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
This is going to end with op shotgunblasting Tony Frogtana in the back after its plunged its face into a mountain of frog cocaine. Well earned frog cocaine mind you.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

use dynamite so its painless.

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
I have the same problem with a house that has a water feature and an over abundance of vocal frogs. Except I’m in the PNW and I’m overwhelmed with Pacific Tree Frogs.

Perhaps I can try to box all of mine up and you do the same and we swap Pacific for Cuban? I don’t think it’ll solve any problems except for maybe making it the concern of the United States Postal Service.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

American frogs don't want to work anymore so they are at a competitive disadvantage.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Are those invasive though? Are you lusting for unrighteous frog murder?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
God sent those frogs to punish Florida. Don't you dare interfere with the Lord's plan!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The frogs may be attempting to spread communism to Florida, like falling dominoes, if you will. (Good fuckin luck lol)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

sucks that they're gonna outcompete the native species to the point of extinction, but nothing you're gonna do is gonna stop it from happening, either.

i'd at least kill the eggs.

https://i.imgur.com/dkpGxiy.mp4

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Destroying ecosystems is bad.

Kill the frogs, get a really aggressive cat.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The cat is also a problem. So you'll need to get an angry dog.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Do they have Lil cigars in their mouth?

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Do they have Lil cigars in their mouth?

yah, and linen pants

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Figure out which faction of the frogs is most powerful, then put the other group in charge. Try to play both sides against each other, then eventually sectarian conflict will ignite a full on frog war.

If there aren't 2 factions, just find a jilted second son or former leader with outdated ideas to back.

Don't kill them op, let them kill each other.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

*tony montana voice*

say hello to my leetle frog

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Can you like just pick them up individually and throw them as far as you can? Like, make it a neighbor's problem? I wonder if they would come back like some kind of epic Homeward Bound: Frog Edition.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Just gradually turn up the heat in your backyard, if you do it slowly enough they'll all roast to death without leaving

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Those amphibians were probably born in the US. That makes them American Palm Frogs :911:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to the Cuban Adjustment Act, the frogs are here legally and you need to leave them be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SarajevanKrokodil
Jun 1, 2023
Bring them inside and have them roll you cigars and make pork sammiches.