Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dotchan
Feb 28, 2008

I wanna get a Super Saiyan Mohawk when I grow up! :swoon:
Ban the princess from horse riding, so if she gets it into her idiot whimsical head to run away from home at least we have a chance of catching her before she gets too far.

I'm assuming the game isn't so clever as to let us release the prisoner and have him secretly followed to see who he reports to, so go to jail, go straight to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Alas, we can only send the General to one place, so 7 gold it is. Hopefully this pays off with more info than that, but priority should definitely be to the child.

We do not negotiate with terrorists, even if these "terrorists" turn out to be some poor sod who eloped with one of my subject's daughters and then said something stupid in the heat of the moment afterward. If we are eventually going to war to keep our daughter from getting pawned off to keep the peace our troops will need the practice and the General is the best man to lead them.

The theater can wait. The arts could use patronage, but not from us as a patron given the other priorities we have at the moment--if the people really want to be entertained, I'm sure some enterprising entrepreneur would be more than happy to provide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dotchan
Feb 28, 2008

I wanna get a Super Saiyan Mohawk when I grow up! :swoon:
Do we even have any income right now? Taking that first "free" loan sounds like a one way trip to taking out new loans to repay the old one(s).