Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

BraveLittleToaster posted:

Give our blessing, that should be good enough for that lot. And finance the peasant's inn. Let's encourage inns aplenty whenever the opportunity rises. On that note, should probably fix the pantry roof as well, that's important.

I agree with all of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Why do I get the feeling that in getting help from the king to stop the barbarians, the cost is going to be our daughter's hand in marriage?

Unfortunate that we can't really do anything with the gold we have on hand - Take the loan

Let the daughter play in the council room

We have the supplies to spare for now, give five and seven to the people asking

invest in the tavern

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I think there are a few minor portrait mix ups in the last update.

When the general is speaking with the king about the tents, you seem to have the general image in on what I assume s the king's line of "General, wait for my orders". 4th picture down from the top.

During the fencing exchange, I think you have the king and daughter mixed on the "Will You Let Me Train More?" line.

jkq posted:

Allow Asalia to train, she seemed interested in it, the King can spend some time with her in the future, and she can defend herself if she continues to sneak out of the castle. Win-win!

Send Stan east, how did they even get around the castle to begin with? We don't want them to attack us from the back when we engage the other two camps. (Vaguely recalling that they came from the mountains to the west?)

Demand 3 gold, he shouldn't have bragged about how important it is. Plus, we probably paid for the majority of the costs earlier.

Give 5 supplies, it's not like they can eat the gold, they'd have to go buy food anyways. We have a lot of things requiring gold right now (the loan, the wedding) and not as much for supplies.

Hire the band so that they can start practicing.

This please

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

jkq posted:

Refuse the inn's gold, they weren't arrogant about it like the other guy. Also, more happiness means more taxes.

Give the drunk 1 gold, he's probably going to buy booze rather than boots, but we can afford it and hopefully it'll raise happiness?

Give the village supplies, they need the help and it's not like we have a constant drain on supplies.

Imprison the conman and send a pigeon for Ada so that she can confirm if it is right guy.

I agree with this course

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

So you dangle a cat over the castle wall, held aloft by a long rope. You lower it into the surrounding moat and pull in any fish it manages to hold onto. You have to be quick, so it doesn't eat the fish before you bring it up. Also, too heavy a fish, and the rope will break. Once you have secured the fish, you have the option to spend on lavish costumes to dress up the fish in to win some kind of popularity contest.