Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

The cat can and will be petted in the first proper update. I'll make sure to pet it at every available opportunity.

I see I need to buy this game.

...actually I see this is 70% off right now so it's probably a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I bought the game, played the first couple of weeks and petted the cat. Money well spent. Looking forward to the LP!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Asterite34 posted:

-Ban the Princess from Horse Riding. If we deny her all access to the outside world, it'll just romanticize it more as a forbidden pleasure, and she can demonstrably sneak out on her own unless we keep her under constant guard. Horse riding is an indulgence we can more easily regulate while still making our point. We can at least keep the stables under justifiable watch as a matter of course, and if she does sneak out, she won't enjoy it so much if she has to trudge through the weeds to get very far.

-Throw the prisoner in the Dungeon. We can imprison him and THEN execute him, but we can't do the reverse. If we keep him alive, he might divulge some useful
information, and we are currently at an alarming info deficit regarding the disposition of the enemy forces or how the hell they got here.

-Give the peasant 7 Gold to find their kid. Not paying for some rando's lavish wedding is one thing, but not paying for this would just come off as needlessly callous. We can afford to finance a search party.

-Send General Stan to retrieve Lord Etton's daughter. Paying the ransom is just negotiating with terrorists, and we should set an example that this sort of behavior will be rewarded with cold steel rather than gold. It certainly might give pause to anyone in the future thinking to exploit US through abducting our daughter.

-Skip repairing the Theater for now. The populace is not that discontented at the moment, it can wait another week for us to build up a little more of a surplus.

edited to add Princess choice.

Agreed on this one.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Take the gold loan - there's no cost here so why not?
Give the villages 5 and 7 supplies, since we're currently just stockpiling them.
Invest in the inn.
Tell Cedani to play in the gardens.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Veloxyll posted:

Yall are bad at reading. It's 6 repayments, so a 20% interest charge.

quote:

And remember! The first loan is free of charge! You just pay back what you take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

dotchan posted:

Do we even have any income right now? Taking that first "free" loan sounds like a one way trip to taking out new loans to repay the old one(s).

Between our taxes and the market stalls, we're taking in 12 gold per week, but 9 is going on our general's salary. So net gain of 3 g/wk.