Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
Tis a shame we can't force that Radovian to play the part of the fool in the upcoming play...I do so love the arts.

Your Grace, my votes are as follows:

If we cannot turn the Radovian into cheap comedy, then he may as well entertain us in the dungeons. Not that I'm stepping foot in there. All that mildew!

Use the gold to retrieve the peasant's child. The thought of that poor dear being held captive by brigands brings a tear to my eye.

Send the General to help Lord Etton, but let it be known that I do not care for Lord Etton in the slightest. I haven't forgotten what he did at my Midsummer party!

I fear that the others would break into an argument if I suggested it, so I suppose for now do not pay to repair the theatre. With all due respect, my Grace, if you would let me put on a show in the marketplace, that would likely do something to raise folks' spirits.

As for your daughter, I agree with Bregor. Can you not talk to her, your Grace? If an action must be chosen, then ban her from horse riding. I once got so upset with my father, I had nearly reached the next town on my lovely horse Tempest. Let us all not forget what it was like to be young and impetuous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
As an ardent lover of the arts, I of course believe we should fix the theatre.

I can finally put on my production of The Summer Winds of Love! Although I will need several large gourds, a pheasant, and a flute player, for authenticity.