Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

PurpleXVI posted:

Five-voted thread. I'll be hanging on every update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

PurpleXVI posted:

Upgrade: Fix Market Stall. The sooner we get an investment happening, the faster it'll pay off.

Build the Inn. Investments are important. Also we can take Dusty there and many people can pet him.

Fix Pantry Roof. A constant drain on our resources is going to hurt us in the long run.

I second this

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

ban the princess from the markets since it might convince her to actually take the punishment seriously

pay for the theater so that the princess gets mad FOMO

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I will be the odd one out and advise to hold off on the loan until we have a clear need for it.

I suggest we send supplies to the raided village to help them out, and send 5 supplies to the village stricken by sickness since “it’s nothing serious”.

Cedani is known for not being able to keep secrets, for not acting in an intelligent manner (or at least not acting in a manner that her sisters prefer), and for being the King’s favorite. Also, we know the council room is full of sensitive documents that likely require care, if not confidentiality. Nevertheless, everyone likes Cedani so much that she should be allowed in the council chambers although it would be nice if she were supervised to an extent.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

We should send Stan to investigate the bandit activity since we have no other tasks for him to look into.

We should hire the musicians and hopefully make do without the other wedding expenses for now.

We should invite Lady Ada and see if she's got the low-low on current events.

We should send for the General since we may not need 3000 men right now, and we may need to feed and shelter them while they are garrisoned here.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Send our general to the post north post haste, if we clear our the camps then maybe the attacks will stop. If we play defense to one village then they could just attack a different village and we’d waste our time.

Finish the wedding preparations so that we can assure ourselves with wielding control over whatever left we have influence over

There seems to be no need to invite anyone. Do not send pigeons. Unless we can find some other pretense to invite Ada.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

wedgekree posted:

Vote for Pigeon to Ada

She seems cool! (I can't recall, did we already meet her or not?) I mean an ally is an ally.

Send Stan to the village.

Buy Medicine unless it costs more than we can finish wedding.

If not, then Finish wedding.

If can do both, also buy medicine.

I think Ada was the individual who wanted a BOLO (be on the lookout) on a shady merchant.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Ada’s visit:

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Your Grace, you called for me? I always forget how beautiful this castle is, Your Grace. I really should visit Grevno more often. Nevertheless, Your Grace, I have a favour to ask of you.

Thank you, what can I do for you?

There is a nefarious thief going from Lord to Lord, pretending like he needs help. He convinced other nearby Lords to give him gold... Including me! He always says he's a merchant and his goods have been stolen. I'm sure he will visit you sooner or later.

What did he look like? Was he wearing anything specific? Did anything stand out?

He was wearing a dirty cream apron and a dark green shirt. Ohh! And he was wearing a hat!

What do you want me to do? Let's say he does show up to my Throne Room. And I recognise him.

All I ask of you is to imprison him. I don't want you to lose gold like I did. Once you have him in your Dungeons... Send a pigeon for me, and I will deal with him.

I will keep an eye out for him. If I find him, I will send for you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much, Your Grace!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

There may be a reason to invite someone depending on how the votes go with one option.

That’s true. I admit I purposefully did not say anything about the cure-all and I knew that having it would probably warrant a pigeon to Talys.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Give a single gold to the drunk, send for Lady Ada, lock up the merchant and keep the tavern profits.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I don't want to vote for anything but I think it's telling that the visiting king only cares about the vows.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

PurpleXVI posted:

RIP Smudge.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

As it may be helpful to grow our army anyway, I suggest we invite Lurs and see if they are open to being on speaking terms with Etton.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

imprison Pietro but with the good cop convincing him that it's for his own good

Provide supplies to the villagers to help them weather this issue until Stan gets back

Invite Lena so that we can learn early what her request would be to back us up with her swords.

Also, don't we have two pigeons? Are we restricted to inviting only one person?

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

And her husband's troops! :argh:

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Keep Asalia close to us and don’t marry her off yet.

Send Stan to investigate the attacked village to see if he can stave off these threats to our kingdom.

Don’t spend our supplies just yet on upgrades.

I guess it would be a nice idea to contact Jovan.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Pretty cute that Cedani is actually holding the hedgehog in question.

Maybe it shows my ignorance but it seems like a huge hedgehog. Maybe the hedges are quite sizable near the palace. I mainly have lizards where I live.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

As a steward of the kingdom’s coffers, we shall not be giving the lady money to expand her home - she can do it herself.

Give 12 gold to the cultists and maybe their god of thunder can scare away some bandits

Throw the spice merchant in the dungeon.

Send a pigeon for Lurs to see if he wants to do anything about the Merchant.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Invite Noaksey

Give Cedani a gold coin as an investment into her future

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

She is open to the idea of a murderous hedgehog for a pet.

what about a gold coin and a black rooster with a saddle

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

quote:

little dragon-puppies

:smith:

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Invite Via Lyt since she could give us 150 soldiers, more than the other allies we haven’t met yet.

Since Stan would probably be needed to staff the brothel later, maybe we can send him where the bandits may be hiding. Somewhere remote. Somewhere woody. Somewhere that starts with a K, short for Crafty. Kosano!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Via Lyt seems like someone we would like on our side so let’s turn the prisoner over to her custody for safekeeping.

Invite Masha to see how we can aid her in order to secure her assistance.

Send Stan to the tavern to show how things should really be run around here. We don’t call him General ”seven inch” Stan for nothing

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Send Alena to the Hidden Hut for clues… as a well read lady she will certainly discover what we need to prove our innocence. It is, after all, the top priority for us in order to obtain Ivo’s support.

I am hoping that we don’t have to account for any hidden agendas that may affect Alena’s mission

Send a pigeon for Grego. We should exhaust all possible options for alliances.

I don’t see the point in keeping Noaksey. How are we supposed to put any stock in the quantity, much less quality, of his men? I suggest we keep Friderick under our banner for the upcoming fight.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Also, I wonder if Alena can address other supernatural issues, such as Lena’s curse. Of course, Asalia may not want to get married anyway if the threat of death is nullified.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Have the witch study the phial. Proving our innocence is important. Still not sure if this will ultimately prove our innocence but we have few other leads to go on.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I believe our staff witch is still investigating the phial so I don’t see any need to expend any more resources to that regard. However, we still need to find out more information regarding the tooth, so we may have hit a dead end there

Invite Masha and see if she can still pledge her troops in exchange for the prisoner and perhaps some gold. Masha needs gold, which the thief likely doesn’t have, so I feel reluctant in spending any of our own.

Pardon Jovan as a practical necessity.

Give Grego the painting. Why lose our heads over such a trifle?

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Send Alma to investigate the phenomena.

Take up the offer to trade our gold for the merchant's supplies.

I dunno if we should invite Noaksey since he didn't have much to say about the evidence last time. Same with via lyt. Instead, we should invite Lena since she hasn't seen any of our evidence yet.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Invite Lady Lena as she may know something about the tooth, the phial, and the letter. I don’t believe we have shown these items to her before.

Send Stan to Jablonka

Send Alena to Oborka

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

If possible, send Alena to investigate Belka.

Send Stan to assist the village under assault.

Send for Via Lyt, see what she has to say.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

If the tooth came from a soldier, perhaps we can ask Lurs? Also, Noaksey might know something if it serves as the trappings of a soldier or hunter. Via Lyt could help as well. If indeed we would have to ask someone that we have already questioned about the tooth, then that is an uncool game mechanic.

From what area does Lena come from? We can ask more lords around that area to learn more about the letter.

Do we still need to ask about the phial?

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Your Grace, Your Grace! They are after me! Please help! I have a little bakery on the market. I make cakes and the like. Pretty good ones too! I also run a little additional business, on the side... Folks call it Oracle Dust. It can help you see the future, they say. Everything was going well... until local crooks came along and... Started demanding more and more Dust. They threatened me when I refused. They told me they would take my little girl if I don't bring them more! I don't know what to do about them, Your Grace. I have no gold to buy more Dust, nor I want to have anything to do with it anymore. All I wanted was to make some extra coin...

:ughh:

tell him to sod off

oh, and send Alena to take care of the gale

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

jkq posted:

Oof. Get well soon!

Is that 4th slot for Cedani's pets?

Stabber 2 - Electric Bugaloo

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

• I think the King’s priority request should be honored and we should have the Hunter investigate the tooth
  • Decline the offer from the Mercenaries
  • Send Alena to the closest town that has not been visited yet
  • Send Stan to the next closest town that has not been visited yet

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Send the Hunter to track down Volos. At least he won’t be around to murder any more of Cedani’s potential agents.

Send Stan to visit the nearest un-investigated village.

Send supplies to the wolf-stricken village. This is assuming that we’d only take a 12 supply hit from our reserves since Stan’s last venture yielded 16 supplies.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Marluxia posted:

gently caress Etton, he's a drug pusher. No mercy.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

hey buddy, you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Black Robe posted:

We need every scrap of goodwill we can get at this point, I feel.

Send Alena to deal with the imp.

Pay for a new cow.

Send Stan to the closest place he hasn't been yet.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

is this loss?