Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
No idea how to vote, just posting to let you know people are still here anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Apologies, I should have made that clear. I'll amend the post momentarily. If you would like to vote then please reply with what you want to vote for.

Sorry, I didn't mean "I do not know how to submit a vote," I meant "I do not have a specific choice and thus will not be voting"

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

quote:

The previous council members were composed of the local nobles throughout the land, but we had to change things due to the sheer amount of embezzlement, bribery and other activities that were taking place. You all know this already as most of you were there for their executions.

:yeshaha::thermidor:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Royal duty: fulfilled

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Is it possible to marry the princess to the barbarian hordes and fulfill your oath?

Is it possible to ask your child if she cares who she is wed to? Seems like Prince Farquad is the conventional but bad choice, since King Dongsack doesn't want to talk about him whatsoever.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

No it's not possible to choose anyone else for Lorsulia to marry. Even though you can influence how things happen in the main plot, some events are going to happen in the game regardless of your choices.

That's about as much as I'm willing to reveal right now. Even with spoilers I don't want to let anything slip. We will have the chance to ruin improve many people's lives over the coming weeks.

Beans. Alright.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

wedgekree posted:

In medieval times it was pretty much universal that children would be married for the benefit of the kingdom - to forge alliances, inheritances, etc.

For those of you that play CK you know how this works.

Yes I know but this isn't supposed to be Incest And Murder Dynasty Simulator. I'm just wondering about the story.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Bregor posted:

Lastly, I suggest we invite Ada for an audience. We must not be too object-oriented, but sixty soldiers and a resource would do well with our processing. The more allies we compile into our fold, the more successful the output.

Boo these puns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

I started to work on the next update and then I realised that I forgot to include the council meeting in the last update :doh: No wonder why it took me a lot less time than usual and I was feeling so proud of myself for getting it done so quickly. I was about two screenshots and two lines of dialogue into the next week when I noticed the empty hole where the meeting should have been. I decided to use my time to rectify this and I'll start to work on the next update tomorrow night instead.

I apologise for the cock-up, there have been a few so far and we're only about an eighth of the way through the LP so far.

The update is at the top of the page or you can use this link here to go straight to it: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4034168&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post533419405

Honestly, I'm fine with you skipping the council chat or whatever.