Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
I mean, I've taken her out for lunch a bunch of times and stuff. But what do you do with another person besides that, because somehow I still fill empty and poo poo (I even took her twice to the park).

HLEP! PLEASE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calhoun
are guys supposed to know what to post in this thread?

Billa

The Emperor protects.

calhoun posted:

are guys supposed to know what to post in this thread?

Well, considering my poor experience with relationships and that I'm a loving sociopath, yeah, I was looking for some advice lmfao.

FutonForensic

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Billa

The Emperor protects.

I don't get it, mind explaining?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Ask her stuff about herself and stuff. Stuff like, "what kinds of stuffs are you into?" and "Where do you like to hang out and stuff?" or "Do teddy bears have feelings or stuff?"

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Viginti Septem posted:

Ask her stuff about herself and stuff. Stuff like, "what kinds of stuffs are you into?" and "Where do you like to hang out and stuff?" or "Do teddy bears have feelings or stuff?"

Billa - 皇帝が守る, [13/06/2023 18:04]
oie lau

y que te gusta hacer por las noches

sales de fiesta y eso?

cuando puedes digo

LauraAzul, [13/06/2023 18:05]
Cariño, no puedo hablar ahora

Billa - 皇帝が守る, [13/06/2023 18:05]
vale
---------------

Which basically means go gently caress yourself in spanish (not really, she just said that she can't talk right now, but I asked her your second question).

calhoun

Billa posted:

Well, considering my poor experience with relationships and that I'm a loving sociopath, yeah, I was looking for some advice lmfao.

i don't think every guy HAS to know what to post in this thread, even if you're a guy and even if you're old, or young. just find out what she wants to do with you. you can be really roundabout but just find out what she wants to do with you. like what she talks about around you. if something keeps popping up you can probably ask about it and see what she says. don't shut her down or anything or YOU'LL be expected to know what to do with her, which isn't really your thing. suddenly, she is always telling you what she wants you to do

Billa

The Emperor protects.

calhoun posted:

i don't think every guy HAS to know what to post in this thread, even if you're a guy and even if you're old, or young. just find out what she wants to do with you. you can be really roundabout but just find out what she wants to do with you. like what she talks about around you. if something keeps popping up you can probably ask about it and see what she says. don't shut her down or anything or YOU'LL be expected to know what to do with her, which isn't really your thing. suddenly, she is always telling you what she wants you to do

Hmpf, understood. Thank you good sir! :bow:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Imagine the types of questions you would want someone to ask you, if you were wanting them to take you out somewhere.

What questions would get you to start talking about yourself? Universal hint: we're all people living in our own universes, and the only way other people will get to know about your universe is if you share it with them.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

FutonForensic

Billa posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3889316

Billa

The Emperor protects.

ahahahagaGHA, HOLy poo poo, that thread is awesome! But no, I wasn't thinking about tampons and blue fluid. More like sharing and that stuff.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Viginti Septem posted:

Imagine the types of questions you would want someone to ask you, if you were wanting them to take you out somewhere.

What questions would get you to start talking about yourself? Universal hint: we're all people living in our own universes, and the only way other people will get to know about your universe is if you share it with them.

Problem is, I don't like anyone poking into my universe, no matter what. That's why I think I'll probably end losing up her and she crying and poo poo, like before. BUT, miracles can happen so I don't discard BYOB stuff happening in between.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the hard part is over. now you listen to speedy marie by frank black a whole lot and feel sentimental

Khanstant
little water in the morning but not too much or youll get fungal gnats

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Khanstant posted:

little water in the morning but not too much or youll get fungal gnats

whats a fungal gnats? (spaniard here)

Khanstant
bugs from slightly moldy soil

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Christ, I'm amazed on how English has a word for almost everything that there is on the planet.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Have you tried turning her off and on again?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Billa posted:

long, long ago a very funny post was made by a byob forums user whose name escapes me:

"wish i had a gf so i could watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month"

i spent years on this stupid site always seeing the above post quoted over and over and i just didn't get the joke. eventually a kind yobber explained it to me smh

anyways, lmk if you also don't get the joke

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

Have you tried turning her off and on again?

:pusheen:

Ass-penny

I always ask who their favorite member of the Wu Tang Clan is op.

but you should do other things together besides eat. what kind of stuff do you do when you aren't posting?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Billa

The Emperor protects.

rear end-penny posted:

I always ask who their favorite member of the Wu Tang Clan is op.

but you should do other things together besides eat. what kind of stuff do you do when you aren't posting?

Read, and, more posting?

2Fast2Nutricious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQdbHJNdnKI

Ass-penny

Billa posted:

Read, and, more posting?

talk about what you are reading (unless you mean SA, if you want to keep dating I would probably not mention this site lmao)

also maybe there is a fun museum exhibit or a band you like playing, those are fun date activities imo

Billa

The Emperor protects.

rear end-penny posted:

talk about what you are reading (unless you mean SA, if you want to keep dating I would probably not mention this site lmao)

also maybe there is a fun museum exhibit or a band you like playing, those are fun date activities imo

The museum thingie isn't a bad idea. I can't go to concerts due to my psychotic attacks. But a museum is chill enough and I can take her to lunch after. Thanks for the idea!

City of Glompton

buy her an account op

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Billa

The Emperor protects.

City of Glompton posted:

buy her an account op

I would if she spoke anything resembling good English. She's a Spanish teacher for immigrants who come to Spain.

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club
sometimes i like to go out and explore with my gf

we pick a neighbourhood and walk around, explore new shops, get a drink or two at new random bars, and get snacks at different locations

it's a nice way to explore the city and try new things together

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Gorgeous Zan posted:

sometimes i like to go out and explore with my gf

we pick a neighbourhood and walk around, explore new shops, get a drink or two at new random bars, and get snacks at different locations

it's a nice way to explore the city and try new things together

No can do sir. I need to be in my comfort zone or the panick attacks start happening. Also I have a botched leg, so there can be no much walking either. Thanks for the suggestion though! :Bow:

Gorgeous Zan

New Haven Yacht Club

Billa posted:

No can do sir. I need to be in my comfort zone or the panick attacks start happening. Also I have a botched leg, so there can be no much walking either. Thanks for the suggestion though! :Bow:

well that's okay too :gbsmith:

my other suggestion would be card games together or like puzzles! i'm sure you'll find something and be a lovely partner~

Quadramind

Kiss their leg and say oops I thought that was my leg

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Quadramind posted:

Kiss their leg and say oops I thought that was my leg

kuskus

Get a couple yoga mats and do youtube yoga one morning, start with an easy one. You will feel more relaxed and focused and closer together since you care about your well-being.

Ask her if she has favorite family recipes, go to the store together, cook it together

Make a scrapbook of your time together and look at it and plan things you’d like to see in it like hiking or going to look at a cool bunch of turtles at a nature preserve

Watch something relaxing together like Mary Berry’s Country House Secrets and frequently refer back to the weird and opulent stuff you see in it

Go thrifting or go to a flea market together and be nice to the people there and ask them questions and learn new things

Billa

The Emperor protects.

kuskus posted:

Get a couple yoga mats and do youtube yoga one morning, start with an easy one. You will feel more relaxed and focused and closer together since you care about your well-being.

Ask her if she has favorite family recipes, go to the store together, cook it together

Make a scrapbook of your time together and look at it and plan things you’d like to see in it like hiking or going to look at a cool bunch of turtles at a nature preserve

Watch something relaxing together like Mary Berry’s Country House Secrets and frequently refer back to the weird and opulent stuff you see in it

Go thrifting or go to a flea market together and be nice to the people there and ask them questions and learn new things

I dumped her.

google THIS

Billa posted:

I dumped her.

And other boyb success story? :confuoot:

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

And other boyb success story? :confuoot:

Billa seems pretty sure of their choice fwiw

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Billa posted:

whats a fungal gnats? (spaniard here)

not much, gnats, what's a fungal with you?