Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

cruft posted:

not much, gnats, what's a fungal with you?

I think fungal is it like some type of mushroom but in the form of infection and stuff. I'm not sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Billa posted:

I think fungal is it like some type of mushroom but in the form of infection and stuff. I'm not sure though.

Yep, that's what fungal / fungus is.

The whole "not much ____, what's ____ with you" is a stupid thing we sometimes do when people say "what's ____". It's because of that joke: "it smells like updog in here, do you smell updog?"

Ass-penny

cruft posted:

The whole "not much ____, what's ____ with you" is a stupid thing we sometimes do when people say "what's ____". It's because of that joke: "it smells like updog in here, do you smell updog?"

I don't know if they have updog in Espania

let's try to keep things multicultural

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

上犬って何?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Billa

The Emperor protects.

cruft posted:

I don't know what updog is, I'm sorry :(

watho

Billa posted:

I don't know what updog is, I'm sorry :(

bofa deez nuts

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Billa

The Emperor protects.

watho posted:

bofa deez nuts

what?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

mods please rename thread to: ITT we relentlessly dunk on Billa

Ass-penny

"bofa" is a made up word but it *sounds* like something else that makes sense. try saying it out loud and maybe it will click?

Ass-penny

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

:hmmno:

kuskus

kuskus posted:

Get a couple yoga mats and do youtube yoga one morning, start with an easy one. You will feel more relaxed and focused and closer together since you care about your well-being.

Ask her if she has favorite family recipes, go to the store together, cook it together

Make a scrapbook of your time together and look at it and plan things you’d like to see in it like hiking or going to look at a cool bunch of turtles at a nature preserve

Watch something relaxing together like Mary Berry’s Country House Secrets and frequently refer back to the weird and opulent stuff you see in it

Go thrifting or go to a flea market together and be nice to the people there and ask them questions and learn new things

I have a challenge for you, Billa.
Do these things with yourself.
Then you’re ready to be anew.
Otherwise you’re a Tinder business model.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

kuskus posted:

I have a challenge for you, Billa.
Do these things with yourself.
Then you’re ready to be anew.
Otherwise you’re a Tinder business model.

But I don't wanna be anew. I just want to be single again so I can do single things.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

rear end-penny posted:

"bofa" is a made up word but it *sounds* like something else that makes sense. try saying it out loud and maybe it will click?

I've been saying Bofa out loud for 10 minutes and I can't think of poo poo. My slang sux yoyoyo.

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
both of these nuts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

watho

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

both of these nuts

it’s this, op

Squirrels2Nuts

bofa squirrels 2 nuts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

both of these nuts

Thanks. It now clicked. Both of these nutsz but how the f I'm supposed to extrapolate BofA to both of these nuts?

Squirrels2Nuts

watho posted:

bofa deez nuts

Squirrels2Nuts

the trick is to answer someone's question with "bofa" and then they ask what's bofa? to which one would reply "bofa deez nuts"

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

the trick is to answer someone's question with "bofa" and then they ask what's bofa? to which one would reply "bofa deez nuts"

My dominion of English isn't good enough to make jokes using it. Bofa?

Ass-penny

Billa posted:

Thanks. It now clicked. Both of these nutsz but how the f I'm supposed to extrapolate BofA to both of these nuts?

because much like in Spanish, the more fluent you are in English the less you wait between the sounds. so "both of" becomes "bofa"

if it doesn't make sense I wouldn't worry too much dude, it is a mediocre joke at best and no one would criticize or be upset that someone at your English level doesn't "get it"

cruft

:cheeky: It smells like updog in here. Do you smell updog?
:classiclol: what's updog?
:cheeky: not much, what's up with you, dog?

"Dog" used to be a slang term basically the same as "amigo" or "boss" is used in New Mexico. I don't think it's used much these days.

cruft

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

Except that we keep explaining things after, which I find to be endearing and very byob.

cruft

Y tambien, billa, tu ingles es mejor que mi español.

Si el mundo se gusta uno thread donde posto solamente en español, estoy aqui para lo.

watho

once you have mastered bofa and updog you can move on to advanced techniques like ligma

Billa

The Emperor protects.

watho posted:

once you have mastered bofa and updog you can move on to advanced techniques like ligma

Okay. I understood everything from everyone and thanks for the explanation. So what is ligma?

cruft

I have never heard of ligma.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

ligma balls

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Lick my balls? Please tell me I'm right.

cruft

Billa posted:

Lick my balls? Please tell me I'm right.

No thank you. You are right.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Turns out Billa was born in the US and speaks perfect English. He's just been trolling us.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

cruft

Well I've learned something ITT so it wasn't a wasted effort :colbert:

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Viginti Septem posted:

Turns out Billa was born in the US and speaks perfect English. He's just been trolling us.

Nonono, I promise I'm born in Spain. I learn my English by writing here and watching all the movies and series and books in English. I hate dubbed content.

Billa

The Emperor protects.
gently caress yeah, Saoshy has changed the title! Wooooooooooooo!

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

cruft posted:

:cheeky: It smells like updog in here. Do you smell updog?
:classiclol: what's updog?
:cheeky: not much, what's up with you, dog?

"Dog" used to be a slang term basically the same as "amigo" or "boss" is used in New Mexico. I don't think it's used much these days.

I referred to my friend as "dog" just the other week. :smug:

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Snuff Melange posted:

I referred to my friend as "dog" just the other week. :smug:

I call my friends dawgs;

Cartoon Violence

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Hey, how about something from the region I grew up in?

Yuns, sometimes spelled yins, yunz, or yinz. Everyone in the rural place I was born would say it often and it's still in my vocabulary.

"Once upon a time,
I was sitting in my little room
Trying to fall asleep

I hear a tapping at my window
Open up the curtains to see
The saddest face as can be"

--The opening verse to a song I wrote when I was 10 years old

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Billa posted:

I call my friends dawgs;

I'm sure your friend's dawgs appreciate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH5oQ05Bs70

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)