Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Akratic Method posted:

I’d like to know why it apparently has tools to draw your own map, despite also auto updating the map as you walk.
If I had to guess, "Gotta do SOMETHING with the touch screen!" reasons when it was on the DS. Also probably because many dungeon crawler fans hate themselves? I remember reading posts from people really mad the Grimrock games had automap at all, instead of disabling it being optional.

Why can't some people enjoy living in the future where you don't have to pull out the instruction manual for plot critical dialogue as a form of copy protection anymore, and maps drawing themselves.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Jun 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Dan got all of the dogtags in MGS2. Remembering this makes it slightly less of a crime I have not finished watching Dokapon.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
The algorithm does not deserve Andrea. Even if all I can ever remember when she is brought up is faded fever dreams of X-Com.