Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I've had a copy of EO4 on my 3DS for a while that I've barely touched, let's see if this LP makes me more likely to try it or less likely to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I gots to see this big beautiful murderhorse. They don't show FOE models during dungeon crawling? I remember that they did in the little bit of 4 that I played (which TBF was also fully 3D-rendered).

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jun 16, 2023

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Murderhorse was a letdown but murderbull and murderbug did not disappoint.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I'm a couple of episodes behind, but before I forget I wanted to say that my mom saw a real-life red panda for the first time ever today, and now she loves them. Thought you'd appreciate that.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
F.O.E. stands for Fridge On Endoflife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I see you two haven't lost a step.