Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I've always wanted to give this series a shot, the music and art style are amazing, but the mapping was such a huge turnoff that I never even bothered actually looking into it. Might have to pick it up now that I know it can automap.

If you're still taking suckers volunteers, sign me up for the meat grinder exploration squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I think about the Dokapon Kingdom one when it comes to an example of suffering in LP form. Really hope that switch version works out.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Some say he's still in that pit to this very day...

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Who doesn't love The Pit, though?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What's wrong with the warbull's teeth? He's so happy!

E: you negating the def down with the def up song probably triggered the status ailment dissipated message since you ended up back to normal.

Geemer fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 2, 2023

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

When're you gonna show off the z-listers? Are they even real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

That's a very valid reason.
'nother question: when're you gonna digivolve the party?