Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021

Akratic Method posted:

I had a long project for work so when it came up I started listening to it in the background. It’s so long. I don’t understand how that game can go on so long. And every chapter added new towns worth so much that nothing mattered from the previous chapters! That game is insane, and I strongly believe that they’re the only people to ever play that mode start to finish.

The game came out when I was in college and a few of my friends actually did finish a regular run. It took them about half a semester of fairly regular play, if memory serves; something like 60 hours of gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU