Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kmVA5M/

About who ended hoop dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Lmao. Worth the watch

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Oh my God

https://twitter.com/MisterCBooz/status/171664067456766371

I love Boozer so much.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Already gone :(

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this man is addicted to Canned Hair

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

These are all great I just listened to one who's best guy got pieced by John Wall

Side story mine is running scout team against Austin Scott who was like third all time leading rusher in Pennsylvania history and having him run past me at like 20 mph while being 220 lbs. He ended up riding the bench at Penn State and getting cut after doing some pretty awful stuff.

Doltos fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Oct 24, 2023

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Boozer rocking that PS1 flat texture face.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

This was great

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Lockback posted:

lol I was gonna say. Looks like a dude from WCW/NWO Revenge.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Lockback posted:

I thought it was a bad CGI ad featuring his likeness at first.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

rivetz posted:

I would like to report a robbery

I know he's raw but getting him on a 4-year when he's that young with room to improve is a real good move

Yeah Okongwu has improved his fouls every year which was his biggest limiting factor to being a starter, and at worst he kinda looks like a Clint Capela rebuild for modern NBA - a little less board and block dominant but able to make FTs and move his feet a bit better.

Feels like he should've gotten a bit more, but he's still probably playing mostly backup this year and might not have the opportunities to show he's worth $20m.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I don't get why hbo max has tomorrow's games streaming. Seems like a"we had this money so why not get into live sports and then spin off a MAX SPORTS streaming service" thing. Which is dumb

i am very excited to live laugh love some real nba ball. We got the fantasy ball rolling. we're ready for the real one

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Dejan Bimble posted:

I don't get why hbo max has tomorrow's games streaming. Seems like a"we had this money so why not get into live sports and then spin off a MAX SPORTS streaming service" thing. Which is dumb
Turner Sports became Warner Bros. Discovery Sports in the merger, so it's one of the less ridiculous MAX decisions in the past year: We have streaming rights and we have a purpose built app with relatively widespread adoption and a fuckton of other content, we should use that app for streaming sports.

Reports are they're looking to add a "live sports" tier for the subscription at some point in 2024. Between that and their embrace of FAST (second to Amazon), it really does look like they're trying to reinvent cable.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Cable, but worse.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Hard to believe it’s season time again. The most wonderful time of the year

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
We did it guys. Well done to all of us.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Red Rox posted:

We did it guys. Well done to all of us.

We’re not out of the woods yet. Still gotta endure poo poo like mid-Dec Wizards Pacers games.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

2023-2024 almanac is available for Name your price (including $0)
https://nbaalmanac.gumroad.com/l/Almanac2023

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/LetsTalkKnicks_/status/1716757548202676363

:lol:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

No thanks

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I don't think Embiid is the guy you go all in for. He's been too bad in the playoffs.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Those players aren’t worth one half an Embiid lmao the market for Randle has to be as bad as ever after the playoffs too

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

How would you like the Knicks three most inefficient players, plus Mitch, for the MVP?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

breaking news; the knicks are willing to trade their garbage for the reigning mvp. more at 11.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

If I know anything about the knicks this deal would cost them all of their draft capital and Embiid’s knees

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Why is a Philly beat reporter floating a Knicks front office garbage offer in their local media

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Harlock posted:

Why is a Philly beat reporter floating a Knicks front office garbage offer in their local media

False flag attack

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
"lol"

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

mcmagic posted:

I don't think Embiid is the guy you go all in for. He's been too bad in the playoffs.

I mean it's the Knicks, they do everything they can to be a 44 win 1st round team

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Harlock posted:

He was on a podcast and asked to tell a joke

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

julius randle seems like a pretty good regular season guy who becomes bad in the playoffs. perfect trade for embiid imo

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
There's no such thing as 'playoff clutch' so that doesn't matter but lol the knicks offer.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

There’s definitely such a thing as disappearing in the playoffs though

‘Playoff pumpkin’

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I am glad Giannis is staying in Milwaukee longer

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Panzeh posted:

There's no such thing as 'playoff clutch' so that doesn't matter but lol the knicks offer.

Who is Jimmy butler?

Also happy birthday to my wealthy son

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1716801819119100387

temple fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Oct 24, 2023

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Hmmm

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1716812417643249720

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Lockback posted:

I mean it's the Knicks, they do everything they can to be a 44 win 1st round team

They are gonna do that as is. I think it's a 50ish win team now.

Hot Diggity! posted:

I am glad Giannis is staying in Milwaukee longer

I'm not. gently caress that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

temple posted:

Who is Jimmy butler?

Also happy birthday to my wealthy son

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1716801819119100387

Stfu kobe