Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

mcmagic posted:

They are gonna do that as is. I think it's a 50ish win team

They got lucky they ran into the Cavs, who looked like they forgot how to play basketball, the first round and I sincerely doubt the Knicks are a 50 win team. Brunson is great but most of that roster is mismatched doodoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I think the league as a whole is better too. If you run back the same thing as last season I think you're going to struggle to keep the same record.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
this year the league is so good that for the first time there will be more wins than losses

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/ClutchPoints/status/1716833512836522459

Barkley being the one to apologize for this is hilarious.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Stagger_Lee posted:

this year the league is so good that for the first time there will be more wins than losses

"Did they win the game or did the other team lose it?" to be implemented as a bref column.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Dwight Howard Admits Meeting Man on Instagram to Hook Up, Denies Lover Was Assaulted or Forced into Threesome

Dunno how reliable the site is though.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Someone create a regular season thread, I don't want to think about Dwight Howard

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
The Ringer with one of the better comedy trade outcomes I've seen in a while

quote:

Chau: Karl-Anthony Towns to Miami. I know, I know. Jimmy Butler and KAT don’t like each other at all—I’ll take Jeff Teague’s word for it. Hell, I’ll take Towns’s own barely veiled words. Still, it’s been five years since that practice incident. In that time, we’ve seen the last gasp of optimism in Towns as a franchise player. But how might the enormity of his talent be purified in a different sink-or-swim context—not in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, but in the masochistic hell pool of Heat culture? In Minnesota, it was an ego-fueled territorial feud between two stars; but Miami, as it’s been for so many players who have come through its torture chamber, can be a place to learn how to win. I’d love to see how Bam Adebayo, an uncommonly malleable big, plays off someone whose most apparent gifts lie on the opposite end of the spectrum. And after years of chasing big names to no avail, wouldn’t it be so Miami to take on the fallen star that absolutely no one would expect it to?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://basketballforever.com/2023/10/24/nba-investigated-big-3-ice-cube

Adam silver is scared of the big3 yall I been saying this

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Paracaidas posted:

The Ringer with one of the better comedy trade outcomes I've seen in a while

wtf

WTF

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

naz reid

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
dammit

https://twitter.com/WillGuillory/status/1716870841416495523?s=20

well, i guess kira and dyson have ample opportunity to step up

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
Are we getting a new thread? Need to know where to post the "Hedo Says Ball" youtube clip

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

taking this opportunity to remark again that it's hosed up that Duncan Robinson isn't on the spurs

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

No thanks imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
non-offseason thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4045585