Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Arrhythmia posted:

Everyone responsible for turning Wikia into Fandom is going to suffer eternally in the fiery pit.

What is this? Why do they think I care how many views things are getting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Konar posted:

I learned that Switch game cards have that bitterant stuff and immediately went to lick one of mine

And?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Laserface posted:

How did nobody come up with a better format than PDF in the last 30 years?

Once something is business standard, it has tremendous momentum. Fax machines are still used. FORTRAN programmers are in demand.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

redshirt posted:

The Pandemic took some shots at the Hotel Breakfast.

It took a while for anything not 100% pre packaged to come back, but when it did, strangely, potatoes have disappeared. I have not seen them at any hotel since before 2020, and they used to be a default staple. Did potatoes become super expensive?

The waffle stations have slowly returned in most places..

We recently drove from California to Pittsburgh and saw lots of potatoes in hotel breakfasts. So at least there's hope.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
They need to keep making them worse until they're minimum viable.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Not that it was ever good but I'm completely done with youtube. The recommendation algo is runny green poo poo. Why does it think I want to watch a single trap shooting video, let alone NOTHING BUT TRAP SHOOTING VIDEOS?!

It's giving you the bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Wife uses Google Play YouTube Music, so we get no commercials at all. Might be worth it.