Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

The Charmin is worth the extra few bucks. This is coming from a guy who, less than five years ago, was exclusively using industrial brand TP that I took home from work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

wash bucket posted:

Just let me paste plain text! :argh:

Why is it that when I copy double spaced 14 pt Times New Roman text from one document to another document in double spaced 14 pt Times New Roman, does it come out as 16 pt bold Calibri in an indented numbered list.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

I've used the same Office 2007 on every home computer I've had since I Files'd it back in college.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

Southern Cassowary posted:

i am 6'3" and don't fit in a tacoma comfortably, had a coworker with one and sitting in the front seat was like folding up an accordion

This has always confounded me. I'm 6'4" and gotta pretzel to drive my sister's Tacoma. Meanwhile, I sit in my loving Camry just fine.

Edit: Cars with push button starters, thanks for putting the apparatus directly where my right knee and shin need to go to press the gas pedal.

Tokelau All Star fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Feb 14, 2024

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Everyone is. There are a surprising number of people that think doing a few rails right before surgery is the perfect thing to get ready for it.

I'm picturing a rad surgeon grinding down the stairs and kickflipping into the operating room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

ive sort of accepted these days if you want quality stuff, you have to pay for it. a lot of the free app/program style stuff on phones/tablets/the internet are things of the past now. i use macrofactor, there's no free mode, its a paid app, but it has the quality and polish that youd expect for somethign youre paying for

I don't mind paying for poo poo, I just want to pay for it one time up front and have that be the end of it.