Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Everytime I've gone to save an image off the internet for a dumb Photoshop it saves as an internet file instead of a dang jpeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

Saalkin's posts get worse every time I read a new onr

:mad:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

GolfHole posted:

It's kind of the opposite story of this thread but how the gently caress did Anker become who they are. Feels like they wished it from a genie or something.

gently caress I love my Anker poo poo. The Bluetooth speaker lasts forever between charges. I had a set of earbuds that went years of being used 8-9 hours a day before finally dying. Now they don't make the same kind and I'm mad as hell :mad:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

skooma512 posted:

Their airpod knock offs kinda sucked and then one of them had a jammed diaphragm.

So I ended up getting 1st airpods as a hand me down and they're nice, but the right pod is precarious and falls out if I tilt my head.

I want ear buds with the wire between the two pieces to come back. Those where far better then the current crop

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bring back blimps