Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The guy who invented autoplaying videos that fly around the screen needs to be shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
After that we can execute whoever keeps removing chronological sorting from websites

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Everyone responsible for turning Wikia into Fandom is going to suffer eternally in the fiery pit.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The best websites are bare HTML ones maintained by academics and hosted on university servers. Nothing else comes close in quality really.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I installed an extension that blocks Youtube recommendations and it's pretty close to one of the best things I've ever done.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Internet browser history became garbage when chrome took over.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hasturtium posted:

Jesus, that last bit is grim.

Question: what happens if you buy a new smartTV and don’t let it online, only connecting to streaming services through the dongle of your choice or playing Blu-rays on it?

The police come to your house and arrest you.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
If I ever become the head of an international tech congolmerate I swear on Christ's mother I will never change the UI once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

you can, but please understand the difference between, 'we've improved workflow and added features' and 'what if we design this exclusively for a touch on a 3" phone...?"

I won't though.