Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

wash bucket posted:

It’s time to let Amazon go. It’s knock-off poo poo all the way down.

is there a good alternative to it for buying random poo poo yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

StrangersInTheNight posted:

especially considering amazon put a lot of the local stores that used to have that poo poo out-of-business. So your choices are Amazon, or the few things your local Wal-Mart has in-stock.

no wal-mart here on knife crime island, thankfully

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Wait, you actually want black text on a white background? Why?

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

You guys are paying for things?

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

redshirt posted:

"New & Improved!" = reduced the size and changed the ingredients to lower costs

New recipe! = tastes shittier

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

tactlessbastard posted:

Just to change gears from car chat,

Last night I needed to play a DVD for the kids, and our new TV is HDMI only. I didn't have time to play cable Frankenstein so I went to the box store and found a whole slew of $300 to 400 blue ray players and a $35 Sony DVD player. The box for it gave no indication of how it plugged in, so I googled the model number and Google answers says the Sony whatever has 2 HDMI ports and then there were reviews saying that it had HDMI ports, and the there were instructions available on how to plug your Sony whatever in to your smart TV via HDMI so I bought the drat thing, brought it home and opened it up and it's loving component only JUST LIKE THE GODDAMN DVD PLAYER I ALREADY HAVE

Thanks for listening

next time open it up in the store and if any employees hassle you (they don't get paid enough to care) tell them that story

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Sentient Data posted:

1 888 two the hundred empireeeeeeeee

1 877 cars for kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Nettle Soup posted:

In terms of something that's gotten better, blood sugar monitoring! I'm bluetooth enabled now and it's awesome, never do a stupid fingerprick test again!

enjoy it while it lasts as that's definitely going to be broken with an update, abandoned, or forcibly have a subscription attached eventually