Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Discord instead of here

Arrrgghhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I got Prime on a deal
Canceled it, then still got charged

This happened twice

2nd time I officially contested it with my Mastercard, LOST which loving I could not believe and so we have never used Amazon since which was a couple years ago and a huge pita

I hope the FTC which is just now suing them for this exact reason actually fines them a massive amount

The federal debt? Let's get a quarter of it from Amazon right now the mfs

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Wait so there's a "this new generation doesn't know anything about how cars work" but for computers?? Awful, absolutely awful. Everyone just repeats the complaints of their forbears, eh? I'm surprised no one's complaining about Eternal September.

I never did learn computers and I'm semisaved because now everything is set up so your phone works

That MAY help me this last decade of employment I have coming up after my brother passes

:pray:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Wasn’t there some bourgie company selling :airquote:distressed blue collar:airquote: jeans with holes and caked on mud for $600? Or did I dream it?

Add a zero, no poo poo :eek:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

steinrokkan posted:

I love frantically clicking the back button in a race to overcome all the scripts and God knows what that are trying to prevent me from leaving a website

And I always hit it a couple times too many and end up back here in GBS lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

Thread's a reading club now, nothing we can do about it:

Remember to download the PDF unless you plan on reading in a single session, no reason to murder the kind folks' bandwidth.

E: oh poo poo this is actually really good, thanks for the recommendation
I read that really quick tonight thanks a lot for the link

It was interesting

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Vampire Panties posted:

loving :lol: at the pedantry on this loving site :jerkbag: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I could've written a novel. I could have started with the parking lot was also empty, and that the vet is a converted 2bd house. I could have added the :airquote: lobby :airquote: is a living room from which you can see 80% of the clinic. I could have talked about the multi-year relationship I've had with them or the various issues and treatment plans we've worked through with my dog, or why specifically I was late, or how I wasn't sure that leptospirosis or canine influenza were necessarily important vaccines to get (neither are required by any government agency, boarding house, or grooming service). I could provide pictures from the loving Google reviews, or receipts, or emails.

but apparently y'all are super cool with a business you've known and trusted charging you a random fee, and expect everyone to be perfect 100% of the time, and :goonsay: I'm a Karen for not being a doormat, so I guess gently caress me right? :birdthunk:

jfc talk about enshittification
You're right

Screw the scolds
This is a VET
They charge a ton, Id be pissed too. If you're late often that's different but that isn't what you said, this was a one time thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

$1500 for 3 people because our friend got into the presale. A friend of ours and her husband decided to come with us last minute and paid $2800 for theirs

Wtf