Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Peggy Edson posted:

YT premium is actually pretty baller though

Lol that you pay for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

noticed i cant arrange vids on youtube by oldest uploaded anymore?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Peggy Edson posted:

$40 for a year in a goon family group is worth it to not have my workouts interrupted 4 times by ads :shrug:

suffer in solidarity brother

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

CJacobs posted:

The editing program I use to make my let's plays VEGAS got bought from Sony, The Sony, by a company called MAGIX and they immediately ruined its performance and functionality. You pretty much can't use it without a crash and there are dozens of videos on YouTube from internet faith healers claiming they know how to make it stable.

jump ship from this poo poo software already and try davinki resolve

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

im mad as hell. i aint gonn take it no more!