Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021
Every aspect of every transaction down at the store taking just that little bit longer because all that information has to go to the goddamn mothership out in space and back as it happens before each step of the transaction can proceed. God help us all when the power flickers on and off. Every fuckin thing's gotta automatically check for updates. Please wait. I'm sure it all makes life easier for some weirdo bean counters somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021
Sure is hosed that all these companies don't even bother pretending to offer consent and just openly declare that the only two options you get when confronted with unwanted features and unnecessary updates are "yes" and "keep asking me again and again until either I give in and say yes or the day comes when the update is unstoppably and irreversibly applied to this device regardless of how everyone feels"

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021
Late last year Kraft just decided to completely remove the bags from Shake n' Bake. They didn't even tell anybody or make any changes to the packaging, which is now like 60 percent air with the bags removed and still has the original text that still instructs you to use the shaker bag to coat whatever meat you're working with. It's my turn to cook tonight and I was caught off guard and thought there was a fuckup at the factory until a quick search confirmed this change was real and permanent. Maybe I'm just being a whiny baby but it's just not the same doing it with tupperware instead.