Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Nestea used to make a powdered sweet iced tea mix that was not “good” but I loved it. A while ago they decided the wanted to be a fancy tea company to appeal the the youth or something and pulled it from the shelves. Their new product launch didn’t appear to succeed since you don’t see it anywhere, so instead of bringing back the one thing they had that sold, they just don’t seem to be doing anything.

Also Famous Amos switched to some new “better” chocolate and the whole thing is worse now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Still hella mad about Capriotti’s changing their 12” sub to 10 inches, charging more for it, then saying it’s because of consumer trends.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Love that sites putting up a huge popup to tell me I’m using an adblocker is catching on like wildfire.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm a major hater of all classic rock because I grew up in a house full of hippie musicians who would never stop blaring their radios and weedling their guitars and I was banned from listening to to anything except classic rock for the first 18 years of my life and as a result it's just all dumpster music that belongs in a trash can IMO.

Pray you never work in a bar with boomer regulars because they get very very upset if you play anything other than classic rock. The upside is if you every want to clear the place out and aren’t afraid of complaints you can just put on dubstep and they’re gone fast.