Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

dreezy posted:

if you still pay for amazon prime post your pathetic rationalizations here so we can laugh at you for being a big stupid sucker

Please tell me how to get it for free and I'll quit paying for it. Almost everything is next day or 2 days where I live and I can get things I need, many times far cheaper than a store and I don't have to waste part of my day going to get whatever it is. My time with family/dog/hobbies is more valuable than sticking it to the man and canceling my Prime membership that Jeff Bezos would never miss in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I just got an email last night from Google about how they're making Google Pay worse. That second one is really something special....

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I just heard on the radio the other day that the little bottles aren't really Fireball. I can't remember exactly what it is, but it's not the same thing as what's in a bigger bottle.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

moist banana bread posted:

Excuse me any board that isn't a bullshit app or structured like Reddit is qualitatively different from... Those things.

For example if I said "I think this cisgender looking man claiming to be non-binary with a memeface in his mugshot after mass murdering gay people is in fact trolling and not trans" I would not get permanently mac address banned for "gatekeeping" by right wing trolls who have 0 accountability and weaponize anything they can against us.

🤔 Weird how the girldick gets IP/MAC/big brother banned from the entire platform permanently over a comment nobody replied to after finally learning not to be a oval office and for the first time keeping one username for several years as a result, but all those other times I was a straight up bigot I was able to just come right back, and the entire page where said excommunicating offence occurred remained full of uncensored hate.

Did you guys hear gamer gate is back on? One successful game subverted some tropes. They're caging all our dicks!

mods? meds?