Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Jabberlock posted:

This on top of google images just having shittier results made it worthless for me. A friend suggested using Bing for image search and its actually really good for that, with additional suggestions to refine searches and jpgs and poo poo. I'm now unironically Binging it

I’ve been using Bing for years now as Google has gotten worse and worse and worse. Bing is also getting worse, and used to be pretty amazing if you were an artist trying to find specific reference pictures. Like it was some sort of loving savant in the “pictures similar to this” section. If I found a pose I wanted it would suggest me dozens of pictures of different people in nearly the exact same pose. Recently I’m grinding my teeth with it trying to figure out what string of words will return the images I know for a fact exist that I need to complete commission work. I am currently looking for a better alternative to Bing.

Also they very recently hosed the reverse Google image search function that I used to use to call out PencilHands Reddit reposts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Enshittification Megathread has a pretty good ring to it imo

I need to get a PC to make work related stuff easier and I’m dreading having to use windows again. My old laptop had 10 on it and that OS hijacked my system 24/7 to do who the gently caress knows what in the background. I was always finding new garbage installed I never asked for and seeing candy crush ads in the start menu.