Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

They just do

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The Wall might be the worst film I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:one: listen to Meddle and chill out OP :chillpill:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

:one: listen to Meddle and chill out OP :chillpill:

I don't like listening to the same loving song 15 times in a row.

Areola Grande

somebody ran out of weed mints :cawg:

Escape From Noise

I am so loving high RN TBH.

Escape From Noise

What I'm saying I'll never be high enough to like that band.

deep dish peat moss

Listen Mr... Floyd? Mr. Floyd, I don't give a drat what people post on my Wall. I don't check Facebook today, and I sure as hell didn't in 1979.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
And no one sings me lullabies
And no one makes me close my eyes
So I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Escape From Noise

Rodger Waters is the worst.

Colon Power

WELCOME TO BEEF MOUNTAIN
I play the song money while I rip phat bong hits

Slumpy
whats for lunch

slumpy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

While I don't agree with you, op, I will defend to the death your right to be very, very wrong.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Escape From Noise posted:

This is true, tho

FutonForensic

while we're at it. wizard of oz sucks too. what the hell does a lollipop guild even do

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This is true, tho

:agreed:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

While I don't agree with you, op, I will defend to the death your right to be very, very wrong.

WELL, i believe the op is extremely correct, and we should probate then for it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

What I'm saying I'll never be high enough to like that band.

like me re: sublime

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
*ambient screeching noise followed by the sfx of a helicopter*

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
pink floyd loving sucks

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Xamboni

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

FutonForensic posted:

while we're at it. wizard of oz sucks too. what the hell does a lollipop guild even do

they grow the lollipops and pass them out gently caress waatch the movie

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no
I think Animals is a really good album to listen to on headphones when you’re shoveling snow at night.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
IK of r/relationships in GBS aruged that kids today listening to Nine Inch Nails or other bands from *our* childhood is the same as how we wore Pink Floyd shirts. By extension, that would suggest that our love affairs with bands like Floyd and Zeppelin were due to this same phenomenon. By the time they became cool again for new fans the appeal was at least partly because of them being retro.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jun 17, 2023

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress you bitch

Areola Grande

barnold posted:

gently caress you bitch

Escape From Noise

barnold posted:

gently caress you bitch

Hell. Same.

Escape From Noise

Sorry. I was very drunk/high when I made this thread and it definitely came off way more aggro than I meant.

Escape From Noise

Slush Garbo posted:

like me re: sublime

They followed the tried and true method for making it big in that era: singing about California and drugs. See also: Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Ass-penny

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

pink floyd loving sucks

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

what an absolutely baffling opinion to hold. why, because he's pro-palestine? he hasn't recorded anything good since amused to death but neither has anyone else in pink floyd

Escape From Noise

The Voice of Labor posted:

what an absolutely baffling opinion to hold. why, because he's pro-palestine? he hasn't recorded anything good since amused to death but neither has anyone else in pink floyd

It's because my name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid ROCK!

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
a werekidrock who only becomes kid rock on drinking holidays

Ass-penny

a werekidrock who only becomes kid rock on drinking holidays

are there non drinking holidays :ohdear:

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
there are holidays whose soul existence isn't predicated on drinking

Areola Grande

there are holidays whose soul existence isn't predicated on drinking

arbor day is NOT for drinking :haibrow:

Squirrels2Nuts

that seems kinda arbitrary

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Voice of Labor
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
nah, you don't really want to be drinking when you're taking mushrooms

Squirrels2Nuts

i don't have mushroom to brag, but i'm a fungi and i drank everytime ive done em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I dunno OP, do you think

Do you think you can tell