Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

OldAlias posted:

yeah it’s filez. It has up to the ps3/360 gen.
slight preference for https://cdromance.com as it has a bunch of fan translations and rom hacks on it tho it stops at ps2 gen

ra ra ah ah ahh
ro ma ro ma maa
ga ga ooh la laaa
want cd romance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Dijkstracula posted:

this is awesome but it's also weirdly hosed up that some things are just transmitting from somewhere to somebody and nobody knows what they are!!!

feels right in line with a USENET post from A Fire Upon the Deep

nobody meaning people outside of the gubbermint at least

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

aren’t they extremely dry?

not necessarily, you have sweet ones and need them to have sugar to fuel the fermentation process

but more likely it’ll be comparatively high in tannins, making the fruit astringent if you try to eat it straight up

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

you can make good jelly out of cider apples, though, we make jelly with the neighbour's crabapple every couple years