Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Hi! The purpose of this thread is to get feedback about how we can improve this subforum. Additionally, I'd like to generate some discussion regarding special events or other fun things people might like to participate in.

My feeling is that CC is basically fine, if a bit sleepy. It's got a couple threads that are active daily, and many more threads that don't get much activity, but at least they exist for folks with more niche crafts or hobbies. For my part, this subforum generates almost no reports, and the people who post here seem to post in relative harmony. So like, we're not exactly a scintillating capital of posting activity, but there aren't too many problems, either.

Any and all feedback is welcome. Also, I have a few things I'm curious about :

• What types of threads or activities would people like to see more of?
  • Is there a collective interest in collaborate/crossover events with busier forums?
  • Is there an interest in a very casual "look what I made"-type thread for more relaxed creations? e.g. notebook doodles, office supply projects, things of that nature
  • What makes a good art community in 2023, anyway?

All the usual rules of decency apply here, and let's keep discussion focused on CC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU