Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"Beat a police outta shape/ and when I'm finished, bring the yellow cake"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
You want some meat set in aspic, too? Take this crap back to the last century.

This isn't the eye of sauron, but it's evil and looking at me.

BEGONE!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That sounds good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I call it PUD cake

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

deep dish peat moss posted:

WHoever invented Pineapple Upside Down Cake was fibbing to hide the fact that they dropped the cake

Your just describing like 90% of all cooking. The fancier the restaurant the more times your foods seen the kitchen floor.

It's why the servings sizes are so small, like that's just the stuff they've managed to scrape up.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

deep dish peat moss posted:

WHoever invented Pineapple Upside Down Cake was fibbing to hide the fact that they dropped the cake

We probably learned to cook food because some dumbass caveman dropped his rabbit in the fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Pink