Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Hanging Chad is truly a Chad now, on this run I'm using it to beef up Wee Joker by 24 chips every time I score a 2.

Yesterday's run I got Sock & Buskin, Photograph and two Blueprints and was racking up mults into the stratosphere. Buskin' makes me feel good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Having a good run, eclectic Joker lineup doing its thing, take a spectral card for a negative Joker, don't see the -2 hand size...

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Had a great run today (on checkered deck), hit 16 mil on one hand at one point. My Joker lineup was just Oops All Sixes, Hanging Chad, Mime, Bloodstone and Rookie Card (Baseball Joker or whatever). Plus I had some glass cards and tons of steels, and a voucher that added 1.5x mult per planet card that corresponds to your played hand.

Wasn't enough to break Ante 11 on Black Stake but it was fun while it lasted.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Finally unlocked the final deck, barely managing to scrape by the final Boss Blind in a total squeaker. Last hand put me just 20k or so over the required chips, but I did it!

Now to keep playing every day forever.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Petanque posted:

I'm not ashamed to admit I repeatedly refreshed the erratic deck to get the jack and 7♣ jokers unlocked.

Will probably do this, also for those last two planet cards.