Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Anaglyph is the deck I've taken the furthest. I'm kind of burned out on trying to beat orange stake. Is there any consensus on the best deck to play at high stakes?

It's amazing how easy the game feels now going back to white stake to try to unlock some of the more esoteric jokers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

I just looked at the achievements. Completionist++ has to just be there so you can see if someone is cheating right? That is an evil achievement.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

I just had a moment, not quite on the level of moving jokers, but still pretty boneheaded. After 50+ hours of play I just realized there is an option to speed up the game.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

That uno guy had me on board until he threw the Uno cards out and make it some weird mad scientist thing.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Made it to scientific notation for the first time. 5e24, crashed out on the boss blind of ante 16. If I had managed to slip a red tag into my king duping engine it would have been something amazing.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

The important first step is to develop your economy. A decent +mult joker will get you through the first few blinds, while you're there focus on jokers and cards that give you money. If you do it right you'll be able to do 2-3 rerolls on every store to dig for those rare jokers later.

Extra money is the great luck equalizer.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

If you can't handle me at my Gros Michel you don't deserve me at my Cavendish.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

The engine it runs on runs on IOS/Android, there are unofficial programs that will port it. I run it on my android phone.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Yeah, I'm really surprised it didn't officially launch on Android. The only problem I've run into is that the fire effect on your chips and mult is a little glitchy.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Get a joker that gives +mult in the first ante. Coast through the next two antes while picking up something that gives you money. Try to get to a place where you're getting $15-20 a round. every shop buy packs, vouchers, and reroll for tarots and jokers.

The boss blinds won't repeat, so if you get one that fucks a certain strategy early, you can safely invest in that strategy.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Anything that triggers on two pairs should also trigger on four of a kind. It's literally two pairs, just of the same rank.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Always bet on banana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

85 completed gold stake runs and I've got Completionist++! Chicot was the last one to cross off.

For most commonly used jokers:

20+: Supernova, Stuntman (da goat), Blackboard
15-19: Square Joker, Hologram, Vampire, Green Joker
10-14: Blue Joker, Card Sharp, Ride the Bus, Abstract Joker, Baseball Card

Glad to answer any questions~

I am in awe(tism)