Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Wow I thought my blueprint-an-ID-card for 6x mult with level 10 flushes with +4 mult for each heart on a half-heart deck was good but it just did not get past ante 10. I cannot imagine what sort of decks would be able to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Setec_Astronomy posted:

Do you want an answer or do you want to puzzle over it?

I'll figure it out eventually, I'm sure. If we're getting into scientific notation for some of these scores there has to be a massive multiplier thing somewhere.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I'm mostly impressed none of those cards broke.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Comparing this to the other roguelikes I have played it feels like more runs die early to bad luck. Not much you can do when you face the 'no discards' boss when you only have one or two jokers.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Sockser posted:

Yeah, that still seems super underwhelming for a rare card, compared to Hiker or Castle which are both uncommons

If nothing else it's a lot easier to upgrade than hiker, especially since you can upgrade it more than once a hand.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

Finally got Blueprint + Campfire going on a run, felt awesome until I hit Ante 11.

This has been incredibly consistent for me as well. The Ante 11 wall is large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I got that via getting two of the spectral cards that reduce hand size twice in a row. Didn't even know it was an achievement.