Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
please help me uncover this deep lore

the balatro wiki says that the driver's license has the name "jeb joker" and has this image to go with it

it makes no mention of any other name, nor have i seen anyone else talk about this.

HOWEVER

in my game her name is CLEARLY "jen joker"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

lunar detritus posted:

Huh, that's interesting. I still had the demo so I checked and there it's Jeb, but the release version has Jen

oh! so this changed between the demo and the release, then? well i'm glad her name change application went through

Gaffle posted:

The signature still says Jeb either way

it could be a cursive n :colbert:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Kins posted:

The composer threw the soundtrack on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnGQeVTt4KI

finally something to listen to as i fall asleep, dreaming of jonklers

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
the thread title is very good but my brain keeps misreading it as "you can gently caress the jokers?"