Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
The things people have done with just the demo is mind boggling. I just hope people don't burn themselves out before the full game releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I havent actually played this myself, but I think there should be a mechanic that combines Odd Todd and Even Steven into a single card. I mean they are clearly two halves of the same whole, I just wish to them to become their true ultimate self.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I've been thinking about it and this is why I'm glad Videogames like this exist, can you imagine the logistical nightmare of trying to reproduce Balatro in real life? You'd need about a dozen decks of cards, lots of scratch paper, a graphics calculator... And that's just the start of it.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I can hardly wait to see all of the videos people are going to make on this game. I've never enjoyed playing games like this but it's so fun to watch!

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Does the "Oops all sixes" Joker card work with the Wheel of fortune card? Because that would be a good synergy.