Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

pisshead posted:

Won my second run in a row, game seems to be clicking with me now. Got to ante 12. 300 million, are they joking? How do you even do that?

You’ll clear that one soon enough and wonder how the hell you do the next one (47 billion).

That’s where I’m currently at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Do more jokers unlock at some point or. I just having awful luck? I feel like I'm stalling out a lot. I barely see anything with multiplicative scaling and the stuff I see with additive scaling seems super specific. Is the voucher to increase the rate of planet or tarot cards in the shop a trap?

I like the Tarot one generally but only the planet one if I have something that scales off general planet usage

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
You can just create a new profile. There are up to three I believe.

e: read the steam link. Weird. My wife played the tutorial no problem.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Power of Pecota posted:

Is there any sense of when the patch will be live for iOS and stuff? I’m at enough gold stickers that the update should legitimately be huge for collecting the rest

Balatro is on iOS?