Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Saw the post about the demo in the GOTY thread and was really sad there was no demo, and now I see the demo's back hooray hooray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

drat you :negative:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

lmao

I'm sorry

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Balatro...

Balatro... Balatro, balatro, balatro...!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

oh

ohh

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yeah, it was just funny to see (and hurts :()

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

the holy poopacy posted:

:getin: motherfuckers

it is now ok that every deck needs to be leveled separately because I only care about one

Yeah let's take it for a spin!

lol

and what's that joker on the far right, hm?

lmao

It even disabled Canio in the last blind but that didn't do poo poo

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

apophenium posted:

I'm bad at thinking through things so never bothered with Obelisk. But is the optimal strategy for it just cycling through kinds of hands? Or if you have like three different hands tied for most played do you have to avoid playing all three?

The best is if you get it early, and then do as many high card plays as you can while still keeping yourself in the game, before shifting over to never doing high card ever again.

Alas, Ante 12 got me

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm a master of video games

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Wooper posted:

Had a ridiculous build playing flush five of a kind Kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqxSRicCZ70

jesus christt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Balatro

https://streamable.com/4yk5dl