Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

e: I finally found the Perkeo legendary card. How can I take advantage of its gimmick?

I've only gotten it once, but I used it to duplicate a planet card and add easy levels every round. If you get a tarot or planet in the shop that you want, it'll mean you always have one. The negative cards also sell for $4 instead of $1, which could be helpful even if you get one you don't really have a use for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I'm stuck on Green Stake/Black Deck and getting increasingly frustrated, but also unable to just skip it and move on because not doing them in 'order' just feels wrong for some reason.

I actually made it to the final boss on Ante 8 once, and I would've had it! ... If it wasn't Violet Vessel.

Since then, it seems like I'm struggling to get off the ground, and even if I do seem to have a good strategy going, it just takes one blind where the wrong cards come up or I misclick one hand and I wind up 200 points short of the goal on Ante 4/5.

I guess I'm just venting, or asking in general "how do you Balatro?" Are there any tips for Black Deck specifically?