Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Just had a run where I ended up with 49 out of 52 cards in the deck being gold. Scary Face, Midas Mask, Smiley Face, Pareidolia, Smeared Joker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Just won my first run with the Abandoned Deck because I got the joker that accumulates multiplier for not playing face cards in the first shop. Then I lost a run immediately afterwards because I had the Boss Blind modifier where you can only play one hand type, and accidentally played a straight flush in stead of just a flush.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Using the checkered deck I just cleared my first blue stake run, and got the achievement for scoring 1.000.000 chips on a single hand too. It was basically carried by Space Joker and Bloodstone, paired with Oops! All 6s. Sadly I burned out quickly after reaching infinite, as I basically needed Supernova and/or Blueprint to keep scaling, and found neither. Still, my Flush was level 28 by the time I finished my run. The million chip hand came near the end, where a red seal helped create a hearts flush that triggered the stone six times.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

AlphaKeny1 posted:

I don't know why but I am really bad at these challenges. I know for omelette you can get lucky and find the joker that adds mult based on sell value of other jokers. But I have not seen it once in nearly 20 runs so far.

You'd think so, but then on the final boss blind you get the 'random joker disabled' modifier and it shuts down Swashbuckler twice in a row.