Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

knew before I even clicked that it was gonna be Skoottie, dude's real good at breaking games in half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

ngl i kinda dig the high color contrast cards despite not being colorblind

(e) gdi why the gently caress did i think KA234 is a straight :cripes:

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Feb 25, 2024

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

CJacobs posted:

Picturing an actual poker player approaching the table, receiving their deal, and just like walking away. Everyone else at the table would be so curious to know wtf eldritch hand they bore witness to.
if it were hold 'em and i got deuce seven offsuit on my first hand i'd sure have considered it :v:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

is it ba-LA-tro or BAL-a-tro

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

man some of these unlocks are real specific

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

game needs a joker called Jimbo Fiveaces that's just this with a jester cap stenciled in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

i know one hand isn't anything in the grand scheme, and it's a real good unlock, but discarding a royal flush wounded my soul