Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Billa posted:

I waited for 4 loving months of misery. Not once seen blue fluid on a tampon.

:sever:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Billa posted:

I waited for 4 loving months of misery. Not once seen blue fluid on a tampon.

hosed up if true

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

BYOB, I think we should just be friends

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:whitewater:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

:whitewater::hf::whitewater:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

good morning byob, it’s me, happy hippo. just wanted to say hi, wish you a great day. tell you that meeting you yesterday, and getting a look at you, was probably one of the greatest moments of my life. you were so beautiful, you don’t know how beautiful you are to me. i mean, just, you’re gorgeous, you’re precious. and uh, but it’s been sitting in my mind when you said to me you wanna go back with your ex boyfriend. please, erase him from your memory, don’t ever go back in the past. i know, cause I’ve been there and i understand when, you know, you’re trying to find somebody and you go on dates and... nothing compares to your ex. but there is that… better person out there and byob, i promise you it is me. i will love you like you’ve never been loved before. i will cherish you… i’ll make you feel like a woman, a real woman. and believe me, after you experience me, you won’t even know who your ex boyfriend is. so… open up your heart, to me, and your arms… lets go full trottle. i can see me falling in love with you. you’re just, i don’t know, i just looked in your eyes and I just melt. anyhow, i’m heading off to work. this is my cute little home. everything you see behind me, i built everything, every square inch from crown molding, to chair rail, to floors, to lighting, to plumbing, doors, windows. so this is the type of guy you’re getting. i’m a very handy guy and uh… i’d love to build you whatever you want. you’re a sweetheart. so, i hope this post doesn’t scare you but that’s how i feel, i just want you to know that. okay? and i look forward, um, going out to dinner with you so let’s make it happen. *smooching sound* ciao baby

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Happy Hippo posted:

good morning byob, it’s me, happy hippo. just wanted to say hi, wish you a great day. tell you that meeting you yesterday, and getting a look at you, was probably one of the greatest moments of my life. you were so beautiful, you don’t know how beautiful you are to me. i mean, just, you’re gorgeous, you’re precious. and uh, but it’s been sitting in my mind when you said to me you wanna go back with your ex boyfriend. please, erase him from your memory, don’t ever go back in the past. i know, cause I’ve been there and i understand when, you know, you’re trying to find somebody and you go on dates and... nothing compares to your ex. but there is that… better person out there and byob, i promise you it is me. i will love you like you’ve never been loved before. i will cherish you… i’ll make you feel like a woman, a real woman. and believe me, after you experience me, you won’t even know who your ex boyfriend is. so… open up your heart, to me, and your arms… lets go full trottle. i can see me falling in love with you. you’re just, i don’t know, i just looked in your eyes and I just melt. anyhow, i’m heading off to work. this is my cute little home. everything you see behind me, i built everything, every square inch from crown molding, to chair rail, to floors, to lighting, to plumbing, doors, windows. so this is the type of guy you’re getting. i’m a very handy guy and uh… i’d love to build you whatever you want. you’re a sweetheart. so, i hope this post doesn’t scare you but that’s how i feel, i just want you to know that. okay? and i look forward, um, going out to dinner with you so let’s make it happen. *smooching sound* ciao baby

What's a smooching sound?

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
cmere and i'll show ya :q:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

cmere and i'll show ya :q:

Fair enough, we should I go Ardilla?

Squirrels2Nuts

*mua*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Billa

The Emperor protects.

<3333

Squirrels2Nuts

i googled kiss sound in spanish so you would understand "smooch"

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

i googled kiss sound in spanish so you would understand "smooch"

ooooooohhhhhhhhh.

Ardilla that is so loving sweet, im going to drown you in ketamine and fentanyl and oxycontin. So *mua* is a smooch sound?

Squirrels2Nuts

accordion to this

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

accordion to this

Boh lmfao

Squirrels2Nuts

>:|

Billa

The Emperor protects.

>;-((

Squirrels2Nuts

chingate cabron

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

chingate cabron

Jajajajajajaja, pero si te va al pelo! Es perfecto para ti!

cruft

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

accordion to this

This has been my experience of French women. Checks out.

cruft

All this time I thought they weren't interested, but it turns out that's just how French women kiss!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

No pain, no gain!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Saoshyant posted:

No pain, no gain!

I don't feel pain for things like these, unless you are talking to somebody else, in which case I digress.

Ass-penny

Saoshyant posted:

No pain, no gain!

won't feel no pain after doing that smack:eng101:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Billa

The Emperor protects.

rear end-penny posted:

won't feel no pain after doing that smack:eng101:

:suicide101:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
OP enjoy the forum and its denizens but don't let that interfere with other things in your life. Especially other people.

Billa

The Emperor protects.

Bright Bart posted:

OP enjoy the forum and its denizens but don't let that interfere with other things in your life. Especially other people.

gently caress other people. I'm a sociopath, I dont give a gently caress about other people irl.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Billa posted:

gently caress other people. I'm a sociopath, I dont give a gently caress about other people irl.

:chillout:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Billa

The Emperor protects.

I'm chill! I promise!

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Not another rabbit please saoshy!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Billa posted:

this is not a great way to make friends OR influence people

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Billa

The Emperor protects.
I know. But I don't want to make friends irl or influence other people. I prefer BYOB.

alexandriao

Billa posted:

you might not be a good fit for byob then. because its all about caring and chilling.

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

watho

every time i see billa’s username i get this song stuck in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmRUclBtFmk

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

alexandriao posted:

you might not be a good fit for byob then. because its all about caring and chilling.

I mean Billa has the cats down so it might just be a matter or learning the ropes.

And I think there were a few posts that might explain some things unless that was someone else idk

watho

(east coast) BILLA
(west coast) BILLA

cruft

do you pay my billas
do you pay my telephone billas
do you pay my automo billas
if you did then maybe we could chilla

Dumb Sex-Parrot
billa billa y'all

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Quadramind

Get those billa billa dolls, yee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billa

The Emperor protects.
Hello I'm back and I'd like to clarify something:

I dislike people irl because for me they are like eating the food you hate the most. Of course there are exceptions, like a friend that lives in another part of the country (my only friend ATM). But this is due to being a sociopath, and I don't want to hide it behind a desk to appear something that I am not.

Problem is, I appreciate more the people here in BYOB than people irl, and as much as I try to change that I just can't.

So I'm sorry if by my previous comment I sounded aggressive, I didn't mean to. I just want to express what I feel without feeling like a cropet.